38. Graduation/Goodbye

Start from the beginning

"Carol probably was jumping around and she hit her face on the door." Vanessa laughed.

"You're stupid."

"I hope I'm right though."

The door was shaking, like as someone was trying to open the door.

"I'm scared. Vanessa protect me!" Jen got behind Vanessa.

The door opened and five guys came in falling on top of each other.

"Stop touching my hair lads."

"My bum!"

"Ow!"

"HAHAHAHA."

"I can-t-t bre-eathe."

They all got up and were now standing on their feet.

'Gasp'

"Am I in heaven?" Vanessa said in awe.

"Did I die with you?" Jennifer said in awe looking at five sex gods.

"I think I died too." Franki said looking at the boys.

"Franki?"

"Jennifer?"

"Vanessa?"

"How?"

"Wait."

"What?"

"SO IT WAS TRUE THEY WERE REAL FROM THE BEGINNING. I AIN'T EVEN DRUNK! I THINK I AM GOING TO PASS OUT. AM I HYPERVENTILATING? I CAN'T BREATHE I AM GETTING DIZZY! I AM HAVING A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FANGIRL ATTACK! AHHH!" Jennifer fell on to the floor.

"Harry-Liam-Louis-Niall-Zayn...." Vanessa stuttered.

"OH MY GLOB!"Franki jumped.

"This again, c'mon I thought you girls were passed this." Liam chuckled.

"HOLY SHIT HE TALKS! I TALK TOO. WE ARE BOTH ONE!" Jen said starstrucked.

"I guess not."

"Niall looks so hot in real life!" Jen said excitedly.

"HARRY IS SO ADORABLE, ZAYN LOOKS TOO PERFECT TO BE REAL, WHO AM I KIDDING YOU GUYS ARE HOT!" Franki said over excited.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa screamed like she never screamed ever before in her life, which is partially true.

Jennifer laughed. "Jessica is totally missing out."

"Girls, it's just us." Said Louis.

"Yeah, I know that's why I am flipping out." Jennifer stated the obvious.

"I am dreaming this can't be true!" Franki said jumping up and down the whole time.

Vanessa was now speechless.

Jennifer was acting crazy.

"Hmmmm..." Louis said starting to think.

"HE'S HUMMING! I HUM TOO, WE ARE LIKE ONE PERSON!" Jen said again.

Louis lifted Jen up and slapped her across the face. Yes Louis Tomlinson had to stop her by slapping her face, if no one did it he would have to do it.

"Lou." She said calm.

"Sorry about that, I couldn't control your inner- what do you call that?"

"Call what?"

"When you freak out on a celebrity-"

"Ohh fangirl?"

"Yea that I couldn't control your inner fangirl, so it's best to slap you."