32. Bad Examples

Today is the day the boys and I have to tell the girls we're leaving. Tomorrow we need to hang out one last time before we are sure to leave. I don't know if I want to do this, sure I love Danielle and performing for millions, but I kind of miss having a normal life. Where you could go out and not have a lot of people go all up in your face. I just don't know if I'm ready to tell them, I know it'll hurt them, but it has to be done. If only it could be easier than this.

Nobody's P.O.V

The day was going by quickly, and the boys were still not sure on how to tell the girls they are leaving on Sunday. They don't know if their plan might work but they are all willing to try anything at the moment.

"Carol you are a backstabber lying little bitch. It's stupid how you hate me for loving One Direction and then you go on ignoring one of your best friend Silvia and end up throwing her like she is a piece of trash, really? She's been there for you this whole time and you were just using her." Jen yelled at Carol behind the school. Silvia, Vanessa, and Jessica were with her the whole time.

"I didn't do any shit, I just didn't want to tell her most of my problems okay-"

"Oh really, you were not only keeping things from her, you were ignoring her like if you didn't even know her, before you would tell her everything now you won't if you don't trust her then why the fuck are you being a fake friend to her."

"Why don't you just let her talk? Silvia was talking crap about us-" Tiffany was cut.

"I never talked crap about you Tiffany, of course I would talk about Carol, that bitch back stabbed me." Silvia yelled at Tiffany.

"Oh may I remind you all, that Carol talks crap about everyone. That's right. We have a witness, Vanessa talk." Jen glares at Carol.

Vanessa was hiding in the back laughing.

"Vanessa! Fine I'll tell them then. Hey Carol you know how George has a crush on Vanessa and then you got all jealous and mad, then you told Vanessa she was ugly, because we all know Vanessa is ten times prettier than yo ugly ass anyway, oh let's not forget you told Vanessa how you thought about everyone in your class. You are a very judgmental hypocritical bitch!" Jen said right in her face.

Carol was angry, really angry.

The girls walked away from the two girls who were angry.

"Gosh they are so stupid!" Said Silvia

"I know, they are so fake though."

"Hey Jennifer, Silvia we are not finished without a fight!" Carol and Tiffany yelled.

"Sorry they don't want to get suspended, because of your dumbass, you cunts." Jessica sassed.

The Jennifer was face to face with Carol and Jessica was face to face with Tiffany.

World War 3 had started when Carol threw the first worst punch ever at Jen.

Louis's P.O.V

"So I said to her I didn't know the answer, then I explained to her when I raise my hand I know the answer and when it's down I don't know the answer. Up I know the answer, down I don't know the answer. I'm just saying." I told Niall. "Then I got detention after school."

He laughed.

"Which I'm going to ditch."

"Of course." he laughed again.

I saw Jennifer and Carol in front of each other face to face, they both look angry. Everything goes but fast and Jennifer stumbles back at Carol's lame punch. Jennifer got back up and her fist connected with Carol's cheek. Holy shit, not another fight.