22. Sh*t Just Got Real

Louis P.O.V

It was day of the talent show auditions. Most kids were talking about it, the others not so much. I wonder if Jen was going to audition. No shes not, her name isn't in the audition list whatever you call it. Thats too bad, i heard Franki talking about it early but she wasnt in it either. These girls really need motivation to get anywhere in the music industry if they wanted to.

Anyways i went to find the girls and they were on the benches sitting down talking.

"Hey beautifuls." i said sitting next to Franki. They all blushed, ha thats cute.

"Well this is awkward." Jessica laughed.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow.

"We forgot that you guys go to this school and we were talking about our plan of meeting you guys in London...in four years." 

"Yeah, I don't care if i already met you, i will go to London and meet you guys again, because I'm already saving money." Jen said.

"Wow, the U.K is going to be over populated when you ladies turn eighteen." I laughed.

"True."

"Hey Vanessa, can i use your phone in Mr. Durrs class? I need it to talk with some people on facebook." That girl was the girl i dissed when i first came here. Ha the good old times.

"Okay." Vanessa replied quietly.

"So Lewis how are you and-" Jessica was cut off by that girl.

"Hey isn't that guy from One Direction calles Lewis or something."

"No his name is Louis." Jennifer replied annoyed.

"Oh okay, I don't really care, One Directioncan fall off a cliff and i wouldnt care-"

"Why don't you fall off a cliff." Jen replied angry..

"I wasn't talking to you." She said walking away.

"Leave then, bitch." Jen replied and the girl left.

Vanessa, Franki, and Jessica had there mouths wide open. I don't really see it that much surprising that girl was being a bitch so.

"Oh my gosh." Vanessa laughed.

"You guys I'm so mean, but i dont care she was being annoying." Jen said laughing.

"That cunt needs a slap across the face." Jessica said looking back at her."By Jesus."

"Whats her name?" I asked.

"Carol." Jen replied wiht disgust.

"Oh when i came here the first day she and other bunch of girls were all talking to Zayn, not giving him any space. So i told them to give him space cos they were over him and she claimed that i call them hoes which clearly i didnt and she called herself one."

Jessica laughed."Thats why i love you, you're not afraid to speak your mind you just sass at people."

"I love you too Jess." 

"Oh my god Louis Tomlinson loves me back." She fangirled.

I headed in my last class with Jennifer since Harry is trying to talk to Vanessa and it seems to be working, until a girl i think her name is Slivia came up to Jen.

"Carol told me she made a comment about One Direction and you talked shit back to her."

"Yeah, she said One Direction should fall of a cliff and i told her she should be the one falling off a cliff."

"Well she's annoyed by you guys because of One Direction so am I-"

"First of all we were minding our own fucking business and then she talked Vanessa, then when she was leaving she said randomly One Direction should fall off a cliff and we weren't even talking about them."

"Oh well she told me she isn't afraid to fight."

"Well tell that pussy ass motherfucker that she won't do shit and she should shut her mouth before she gets beaten, cause i swear to you she says things to make her seem tough which me and her both know she wont don't shit cuz she's scared."

"Damn Jennifer." I laughed.

"Sorry Slivia i know you're her friend but sometimes people you are friends with won't even like each other. Thats life."

"Okay but i warned you." She left.

"Wow. Shit just got real." We both laughed.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry about the language for some of you. Im thinking of making short chapters so i can update faster so my parents take my computer away anyways..

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Follow. (I follow back)