CHAPTER FOURTY ONE

Start from the beginning

"It's not that we hate you. We... We are mad at how you... Broke N-... His heart"

"I-i..." I want to tell Liam all the truth, but i know i can't.

"I seriously don't understand why you're crying... You said you never loved him..."

"It was true!" I blurt. I stand up, but Liam stops me by the arm.

"Then why are you crying?"

"It's none of your business!" I blurt and he lets go off my arm. I run back to the dressing room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

"She's hiding something..." I hear Liam say as i enter to the dressing room.

"How's hiding something?" I ask. Liam and Harry turn to see me.

"N-no o-one" Harry stutters.

"Ok..."

I walk pass them and i sit on my chair. Minutes later, i feel a pair of hands covering my eyes.

"Hi Amy"

"How can you always guess?" Amy is standing behind me, arms around my neck.

"Because you always do that to me"

"I'll try something different the next time... We are going to eat something with Josh, Sandy and Dan... Wanna come?"

"I can't, i have a meet and great. But you go and have fun" i kiss the top of her hand.

"... I'll miss you" she whispers in my ear and leaves kisses all over my neck to my ear.

"I'll miss you too"

I see as she leaves and Anne comes immediately to my mind. I will never forget her. She was one of a kind girl, she was beautiful, sweet, nice... I'm not saying Amy is not nice, but sometimes she's a little bit... Annoying, she wants to be with me all the time, and i want some private space.

The boys are mad at Anne because she broke my heart, but i have to admit she was brave to tell me she never loved me, because i think it would have been worse to be with someone that doesn't love you.

"Niall!!" Liam interrupts my thoughts. He is now, standing next to me.

"W-what?"

"We have to go"

I stand up and we walk to the meet and great area.

"Who were you talking about before?" I ask, remembering Liam and Harry talking.

"W-who? Wha-at we-re we ta-alking about?" Liam seems nervous.

"Yes, you said 'she's hiding something'. Who were you talking about?" I explain.

"Hummm... M-my m-mu-um" Liam stutters.

"Tell me the truth Liam, because i know you are lying"

"I-i'm not"

"When you stutter means you are lying"

"I-i..."

"Come on! Tell me!"

Liam is about to tell me something but we are interrupted by the screaming fans.

"You have to tell me later" i whisper in his ear and he nods.

As usual, we take a picture with every single fan. It amazes me how happy they are as soon as they see us, i never imagined i would cause that kind of reaction in a girl, but at the same time i feel proud of making them happy.

The last girl is staring at me. I walk closer to her.

"Hi sweetie, is something wrong?" She seems like a 16 year old girl.

"Why are you not longer with Anne?" She asks me. And it really hits me in the face.

"I-i..." I'm speechless.

"You were cute together"

"Y-you think s-so?" I stutter.

"Yes, it seemed like she loved you a lot, and so did you" she grins. I fake a smile. "Are you now with that girl Amy?"

"Y-yes"

"I can't believe it! Why did you leave Anne!?" She raises her voice.

"Because she told me she never loved me!" I blurt and walk out of the room. I lock on the bathroom. Remembering her brings good memories to my head.

"Niall? You ok man?" Liam walks inside. He gives me a hug. "... We... We were talking about her"

"What are you talking about?" I ask, confused.

".... She's hiding something...."

"Who is she!?"

".... A-anne"

"I don't want to know anything from her!" I blurt. I walk farther from him.

"Niall...." Liam walks closer to me. "Harry and i have seen the way she acts when we say your name.... She acts just like you right now"

"And?" I blurt, not getting the point.

"Don't you get it!? If she really doesn't love you, she wouldn't cry"

I'm speechless, my mind goes back to the time she told me we were over, she was crying and she wasn't even looking me in the eyes.

"... She still loves you..." Liam interrupts my thoughts.

"B-but... Sh-she's wi-ith Ja-son..." I say between sobs.

"Maybe because she wants to pretend she has moved on... Just like you"

I don't have anything to say, because it is true. I accepted to be with Amy just because i wanted to forget Anne, but it hasn't work out, she will always be in my heart.

"... What we don't know is why she told you she never loved you... Harry thinks there's someone behind all this"

"Jason!"

"We thought about him, but no... Harry talked to him a few weeks ago, but he never tried to tear you apart from her"

"Then who is it?" I say, desperate to find the truth.

"We don't know. We have been talking with everyone around her and they are all normal...." I lower my head in defeat. "Don't worry man, we'll find the answer to all this and you will be happy again"

"What if we don't?"

"Be positive Niall. I'm sure you will be happy again"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello crazy mofos! Sorry for not updating earlier, but i've had exams and i've been very busy.

Here's a new chapter,hope you like it. The story is coming to a end....

Please comment/vote ;)

Leave you this picture of Niall.... He looks extremely handsome >>>>>>>>