CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm really surprised about Anne, i never thought she would like to play video games, but she's different from many other girls i've met. That's why i like her, she's special.

After spending almost all day with Anne, i go to shoot some scenes for our new music video, as we're part of the Red Nose Day we'll do a charity single to raise money for Comic Relief. We decided to make the video ourselves while we are on different countries. Our cover song is "One Way Or Another" by Blondie. Is a really good song, that's why we choose it.

At night all of us go dinner and we're really excited to meet fans tomorrow. They're coming from all around the world and then we'll be performing at Madison Square Garden, i'm really excited to play there, i'll be the very first Irish to perform in MSG.

That night i can't sleep thinking about Anne, and how amazing she is. I really hope all the plans i made for Ireland work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne's P.O.V.

We wake up at 10, we have breakfast and then we go to the meet and greet with fans. I'm watching the little stage where the boys are performing for their fans. I see some girls arriving with their friends,they are super excited to get to see the boys. After one hour all the room is full of girls waiting for the boys. When i scan all the tables with directioners i recognize a girl, she looks like one of my best friends from Mexico. I approach to her.

(Remember Anne is from Mexico, so let's pretend she's talking in spanish with Fernanda, i wrote it in english just because i know some of you don't know Spanish)

"Fernanda?"

"Anne? Anne Lopez?"

"That's me!"

"It's been a very long time i don't see you! How have you been? I didn't know you were a Directioner...."

"I'm not quite a Directioner...."

"Then why are you here?" She seems confused.

"I-i...." I don't know if it's good if i tell her they are my friends.

"Oh! Wait! You are their friend! I saw a picture and that's why i said the girl seemed familiar to me.... Is that true? Are you friends with them?"

"I...i-i.... Do..... Yes, they're my friends..."

Fernanda starts jumping around and says a bunch of things i don't understand. She asks me a lot of things about me, but i can't answer because the boys appear and everybody is screaming.

I ask Fernanda for his number and Twitter so we can keep in touch. I walk away and walk backstage , the girls are really happy, some of them are screaming at the top of their longs, and some others are even crying. I can understand it, when you see someone you admire and love, it's the best feeling in the world.

The boys talk about their new album and stuff, and then they answer some fan questions. After a lot of talking the boys sing their very first hit What Makes You Beautiful and Little Things. When they sing Little Things, tears are almost out of my eyes, this song really makes me cry, i don't know why but i get very emotional when i listen to it. Maybe one of the main reasons is that Ed Sheeran wrote it, he's the best songwriter in this world, he has something that makes lyrics be wonderful.

Once the boys finish singing, the photos start. Every girl that comes closer to the boys is so excited but at the same time nervous. I would be just like them if i meet Ed Sheeran.

When Fernanda is close to be with the boys, she sees me and pulls me by the arm.

"Anne you have to be with me in this pic, i want to have this memory for the rest of my life, and also you can help me telling me what the boys say because you know i'm not really good... Please?"