CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Anne's P.O.V.

I can't believe it's been a week since Greg's and Denise weeding, i had a great time , and i got the chance to meet Niall's family, specially her grandmother, she told me everything about Niall's childhood.

Today as i don't have anything to do, i will go on a girls day with Amelia. Niall will be with the boys.

"So... When are you going on tour?" She asks me once we are heading to our destiny.

"I don't know yet. I will meet with Simon in a few days to discus the schedule"

"I'm so proud of you Anne, you have accomplish so many things...."

"Awwww, you're so sweet Amelia"

When we arrive at the mall, James leaves us on the entrance, he goes to park the car and will be back with us.

First of all we go to Topshop, my favorite shop. We try some dresses and jeans, and we buy some of those clothes.

Then James joins us, i tell him to also look for some clothes, i know he wears suits almost every day, so i buy him some casual clothes.

"Ms. Anne, this is not necessary, i can wear suits" James tells me when i'm handing him some clothes for him to try on.

"James, if you're gonna be with me, i want you to be casual, not trimly clad all the time"

"Are you saying i dress as an old man"

"Sometimes....i mean, you are in your mid twenties, i supposed you don't have a girlfriend, because of me.... Sorry about that"

"Don't apologize, i'm a little bit antisocial and as i don't have days off...."

"Ok ok, i know i'm the responsible of you not having a girlfriend, but let's make a deal.... I will give you half saturdays and Sunday off for you to meet lovely ladies"

"B-b...."

"I know Niall wants you to be with me everyday,every hour.... First i didn't want a bodyguard, second, i want you to have someone by your side so.... This has to be between us, Niall doesn't have to know about this ok?"

"Bu-"

"I know you want this James...."

"Ok, but if Niall..."

"If Niall knows about this, i will tell him it was my idea, not yours ok? I don't want you to lose your job"

"Thanks ms. Anne, you're always so kind"

"I just want you to have a normal life as possible as can be"

James tries on some clothes, we buy all of them and then we continue shopping.

After almost 2 hours of shopping, we are over. James goes for the car, and Amelia and i wait for him. A fan comes to us.

"Hi... You're Niall's girlfriend, right?"

"Yes..."

"OMG! You're so pretty... I admire you so much! Do you think you can come with me to see my friend? She really loves you"

"Hummm... Yeah"

Amelia waits for me on the bench while i walk with this girl. I'm really happy that at least someone doesn't hate me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James' P.O.V.

I'm really happy about the agreement. Ms. Anne always caring about people.

"Ms. Amelia, where's Anne?" I ask Amelia when i come back with the car.