CHAPTER FOURTY TWO

Jason's P.O.V.

It breaks my heart to see Anne crying. I thought that being with me would make her forget about Niall and all that has happened, but she just can't, less with Harry torturing her.

"Jason?" A voice takes me away from my thoughts. I look over to the door, Paul's head peaking. "There's someone that wants to talk with you" he informs me. I nod and follow him.

At the end of the hallway i see two frames facing at the stage. I immediately recognize them. When they feel our presence, they both turn around. They have changed a lot....

"Thanks Paul" i say. Paul nod and walks off.

I get closer to them.

"Hi..." She speaks up.

"Hello..." I reply. "Do you wanna come to my dressing room?" I suggest. They nod in agreement and we walk back to the dressing room.

Once inside, they sit on the couch across from me.

".... You might wonder why we're here..." Again, she starts the conversation. I nod. ".... We miss you Jason" a tear slides down her cheek.

"I miss you... Mom misses you...." He speaks up.

"I-i... Did someone ask you to do this?" I replied.

"No no no... Why you think that?"

"... Because if my memory serves, the last time i tried to speak to you... You completely ignored me"

"W-we... We..."

"We didn't think wisely" he ends the sentence. "Please brother..." He begs.

Lia stands up and sits next to me. She then, gives me a hug. First, i don't reciprocated, but then as i do miss her, i hug her back. Lia cries in my shoulder. Eric joins us and embraces both of us in a hug.

"We are really sorry" Eric whispers in my ear.

"I'm glad you finally realized all i wanted was to love you" tears are threatening to fall.

"W-we m-miss you l-lo-ts" Lia says between sobs.

We stay like that for some minutes, until the door opens to reveal a confused Anne.

"I-i... I better go eat something and i'll be back" she says.

"No no no. Please wait, i want you to meet my brother and sister" i rush.

"... I-i think i'll be back in a minute" with that Anne leaves the room.

Lia brakes the hug and cleans the tears in her cheeks. She then looks herself in the mirror and fixes her makeup.

"Who is she?" Eric asks.

".... Anne, my girlfriend"

"You have a girlfriend?" Lia stops doing her makeup and looks at me with wide eyes.

"Yes..."

"We have to meet her" Lia immediately says.

"I-i... I'll go find her" i stand up and walk through the hallway. She is sitting on a table, legs hanging off the table.

I guess she heard my footsteps and diverts her attention from her phone.

"... Is everything ok?" She asks me, i realize she is worried.

"Yeah... Would you come with me? There's some people i want you to meet" i offer my hand. She takes it and we walk to the dressing room holding hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~