CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

Anne's P.O.V.

I'm so happy that we're finally flying back to London. It's been more than 3 months away from home. I can't wait to see my friends again.

I turn to see Jason, his head is rested on the window, he is sleeping. It has been good to be with him all this time, but i have to admit this past two days, he has been very over protective towards me, i don't know why, but he wants to go with me everywhere i go, even to the bathroom!

After 11 hours on the plane, we finally land in London. We get out of the plane and go for our bags. When we are waiting, i get a message. It is from Harry, it is pretty strange because he hasn't spoke to me in a few days, he doesn't ignore me like the first days of the tour, but we're not like we used to be, best friends.

Anne, meet you at my place at 12. Please come alone, and when i mean alone is without Jason

Why does Harry want to see me in his place? Alone?

"Who are you talking to?" Jason interrupts my thoughts.

"I-i... Wi-with Emily"

"Are you ok? You look nervous"

"I-i'mm o-ok"

Jason picks the bags and meanwhile i reply Harry.

See you later

Now i have to think what i'm gonna tell Jason, i'm sure he's not gonna let me go by myself. I have to make a plan. I look over to my watch and it's quarter past eleven, i don't have too much time.

We get inside a taxi. And he drives us to my place.

"I-i... I ha-ve to go and s-see E-mily..." I start the conversation.

"Sure... At what time?"

"A-at 12"

"Oh then... We leave the suitcases at home and then we go to her house"

".... I-i... Sh-she wan-ts me to go b-by myself"

"I can't leave you alone" Jason immediately complains.

"Why!? I'm not a 7 year old!" I raise my voice.

"No, you're not. But...."

"I can take care of myself, besides Emily's place is near my house"

Jason doesn't say a word for some seconds and then he lets out a sigh.

"Fine, but please call me as soon as you arrive there and keep in touch ok?" I look at his face and he looks really worried.

"Jason, i know you too well to know something's going on"

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Jason, these past week you have been very over protective with me... What's the reason?"

"T-there's n-nothing going on"

"Whatever..."

I don't want to have a row with him, because i know he won't tell me anything.

As soon as we get home, i take the car keys and i drive over to Harry's. On my way, i call Emily.

"Emily?"

"Anne! How are you? It's been a long time i don't talk to you"

"I know... I hope i can see you soon"

"Are you in London?"

"Yeah, i'm gonna be here for two weeks and then back on the tour"

"That's amazing..."

He Changed My Life (One Direction fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें