CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

All this week has been very tiring because i've been going to bed at 12 or 1 a.m. But i think i will have good grades. Maybe is because i have Niall's lucky charm.

I've been texting all the boys, two days ago i talked to them by Skype. They are really funny.

Now that is friday i can rest and relax. But when i am about to fall asleep, i hear my phone ringing.

"H-hello?"

"Anne? Is me Harry"

"Hi Harry..."

"What are you doing? By the sound of your voice i think you were sleeping"

"I was about to..."

"Sorry"

"It's ok"

"We were wondering if you want to come to see a movie at Niall's flat"

"Oh... Yes, what is the address?"

"Don't worry Niall is on his way to pick you up"

"Ok."

"See you in a bit"

"Bye"

I change my clothes put some makeup and i wait for Niall. He arrives 15 minutes later.

I get into his car and then head to his flat.

"I think your lucky charm really works, my exams have been really easy" I comment.

"It is! I've had this necklace with the same lucky charm since i was on the x-factor and look at me now! I'm in the biggest boy band in the world...so i can say you will pass all your assignments"
~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm glad Anne is coming over my flat, i have a great time with her. She's a really nice girl. And i'm kind of thankful with Louis for dared me to asked her out, i got to know her better.

All the way home, Anne is asking me about my x-factor days. I still remember the day i was auditionating and i passed. And then when they put us together. I found very interesting when Anne said she wanted to try on the X-factor, she might have a great voice, i definately have to make her sing.

When we arrive at my flat, the boys are already watching TV. Anne seems impress, but i don't ask anything. She sits next to Harry and myself.

"What movie are we watching?" Anne asks with an excited tone.

"How about Fast and Furious 5?" I suggest, as is one of my favorite movies from this year.

"No, i think we should watch The King's Speech" Louis says very enthusiastic. We can't say no to him. So we are watching that movie.

"I'll go to make some pop corn and bring you some drinks"

"I'll help you" Anne always so collaborative.

"Ok, follow me"

"Nialler, i want a beer please!" Harry shouts from the other side of the room.

"I want one too!" Zayn says immediately.

Anne and i go to the kitchen, i search the pop corn and put it on the microwave oven. Anne is looking at me with open jaw.

"Anne are you ok?"

"Yes... is ju-just that... you have lots of food in here..."

"Is because i can't stop eating. It might look like there's just too much food for only one person, but believe me, this feeds me for an entire week"