CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Jason's P.O.V.

I hurry to go to Anne's flat because i notice she has something, when i talk to her, i could hear her sad voice.

I literally run to her flat, i'm glad is just around the corner.

When i'm there, i knock on the door, but no one answers. I check the door lock and it's open. I walk inside and all i can see are boxes, furniture and everything messy.

"Anne? Anne, where are you?" i shout, looking around. As i don't get a response, i go upstairs, directly to Anne's room. She is laying in his bed, red and swollen eyes, fetus position.

Looking her like this, makes my entire body shiver. I sit next to her.

"What happened?" i ask her. She doesn't say a word, she is just crying. "Anne please tell me what's going on, i don't want to see you this sad" i rub her back for support. She keeps crying for more minutes and then she stops and sits crossed leg on the bed. She is wearing a white v-neck shirt and grey treasures, she has no makeup on and her hair is all messy. This is the very first time in 2 years that i see her this bad. Anne cares about looking good anytime, but this must be really important to not even caring about herself.

"Anne you can trust me" i sit in front of her, crossed leg.

"I-i..." I can see she's struggling to tell me what's going on. "i'm supposed not to tell anyone"

"But you can trust me" I hold her hand between mine and rub the back of it with my thumb.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone, not even your family?"

"I promise you with my life" I look at her in the eyes and i can feel all the pain inside her.

"Well.... Do you remember when we were kidnapped a few weeks ago?"

"I would never forget that..." Memories of that day make me shiver.

".... I know who was the responsible for that..."

"I didn't know the police found out"

"They haven't"

"Then how do you know?" I ask, curious.

"Because... Do you remember Amy? Niall's best friend?"

"Hummmm... Yeah... she's a really nice girl"

"She isn't!" Anne shouts, tears running down her cheeks.

"Wow wow wow.... What's going on?"

"Sh-she.... she planned everything" Anne says between sobs.

"What?"

"She planned our kidnap"

".... H-how d-o you know?"

"Because she kidnapped me a few days ago..." Anne is now crying hysterically. I hold her in my arms and she cries harder.

"It's ok... Everything will be alright... I'm here to protect you ok?"

Anne stops crying and looks at me right in the eyes. I clear all the tears in her cheeks with my fingers and she grins at me.

"Thanks Jason..."

"Just remember that... i will always be here...."

"... As i was telling you.... Amy kidnapped me a few days ago and she made me promise.... i will... le-ave Niall fo-forever...." Anne starts crying again, i try to comfort her but she just keeps on crying.