The Epilogue

-Epilogue-

Third Persons Point of View

Warped tour has come to an end, the fans were all gone, the memories became memories. Everyone sat around a bonfire that Kevin and the rest of the guys built. The aroma was so peaceful. A hectic summer, that was shortened too soon.

"I can't believe it's over already," whispered Jacklyne as she rested in Mikes legs. He pecked her forehead and they stared at each other with love piercing in each of their eyes.

"Warped is over, yet it is going to be alright." Mike reassured her for what seamed like the millionth time, yet he didn't mind. He played with strands of her red hair as she sighed. "It's just going to suck not seeing your cute face every day."

He smirked. "It's going to suck not to see YOUR cute face everyday."

She giggled and they kissed for the 900 millionth time that day.

It was a shock to Lydia that their lips did not fall off from the constant friction of their lips. Their lips did not follow the law of physics!!

She scoffed while shaking her head at them. She was currently sitting by Austin while holding his hand.

He looked around then looked at her, his eyes then looked down her body then winked at her.

She rolled her eyes smiling. She casually walked off making sure it didn't cause a scene then walked to Pierce The Veil's bus. Austin followed a little while later. She casually took off her baggy BMTH sweatshirt, leaving her in a black tank top. Hormones over took Austin and he quickly kissed her neck.

She fell back into his touch. He quickly turned her around then kissed her with great passion. The kiss lasted for the longest time.

"I'm so glad I'm still here to this day..."

"Same here baby girl."

--

Weeks later, at the airport, Jacklyne and Mike were running late to the airport. They had matching hicky's making them look like whores that were in love. Which in a sense they were. They finally made it. Alan walked toward Mike and Jacklyne an held out a hand to Mike. Mike and Alan did this hand shake and smiled at each other. Yes, they were friends again. Mike and Alan settled unsettled feelings in a bromance dinner they did. They discussed Jacklyne and their feelings. They got a bridge and got over it.

"Flight 117"

"That's us." Austin said and he pulled his bag up on his shoulder. Lydia's breath caught and she looked down.

"Hey hey," he whispered.

She looked up at him and attempted to smile, a tear fell down her cheek, he wiped it and kissed her.

"When my feet first hit Europe, you will be the first phone call I call. She smiled and nodded.

They kissed once more as Mike and Jacklyne departed from their hug.

Of Mice and Men and the Crew sped walked to flight 117 leaving Mike and Lydia standing there watching then all go.

"So, today is a Ben and Jerry's type of day..." Lydia said sighing

"With Harry Potter?" Mike tried

She couldn't help but laugh as he pushed his arm to walk in the opposite direction.

"Of course Mike." Lydia agreed. She then looked down at her engagement ring and smiled widely,

"I'm thinking about giving the music thing a chance," Lydia said while stopping, "you know with those people?"

Mike kissed the top of her heard as a friendly kiss, "follow your heart."

She nodded then they continued to walk to Mikes car.

-------

It is over. The book is over. I REPEAT IT IS OVER. Sorry the Epilogue sucks anuses :(

Before you ask,

YES THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!

Yet until then, read "apocolypse."

It's a fanfic but a weird Idea we had, I think it is fab! Ok?

See you in APOCOLYPSE <3

-LydiaAndJacklyne