-Chapter 1-

This story is written by LydieeJo and Jacklynelouvs1D. :) Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia's POV

Warped tour.

It was my favorite time of year. I had been going to warped since I was 16. Now I am 21 and the merch girl of Pierce The Veil. The mexicore band that enjoyed to scream and eat tacos.

Hi, my name is Lydia Jo Armstrong. I am 5'5", have green eyes that shine when the moon light hit them just right. I have long wavy black dyes hair with bangs that cover my face. I had angel bites and small plugs. I was alright looking. I personally thought I was a fat waste of space. Yet that doesn't matter right now. Right now all that mattered was that I was sitting in my bunk listening to Repeating Apologies by Of Mice & Men and drawing new ideas for new material.

"I hope you know,

I swear I've never done this before,

And I care, I'm so sorry

Scarred you for life, please come back to me,

Down on my knees, repeating apologies

Why do I deny the heart that's grown colder?

Too quick to criticize the lullaby

Why do I deny the heart that's grown colder?

Too quick to criticize...

Sweet serenity.... I wish you, sweet serenity

Back on mistakes I've made, please come home to me.

I'll show you truth. I'm all for you

I'll hold your hand, ease your mind, yeah we'll be okay,

Repeating apologies...

Why do I deny... stay here with me,

Let what I am, let it speak more

More than words they can't compete with

It's always been you and me

Why do I deny the heart that's grown colder?

Too quick to criticize the lullaby

Why do I deny the heart that's grown colder?

Too quick to criticize...

Sweet serenity... I wish you, sweet serenity

I hope you know, I hope you know

I've never done this before, done this before, and I...

I hope you know, I hope you know,

Baby you're not alone, you're not alone...

(You've ruined me) I hope you know

I swear I've never done this before, and I care

I bet you're sorry

You've lied to my face

All these words that I say,

are the words I wanted to hear from you to me."

I sang along as I colored. My curtain ripped opened revealing Mike.

"New Ideas?"

I nodded and took out my earphones.

He snatched my sketchbook and grabbed a pencil and added some more detail. I watched as he did some shading. He was making the design so much better and it made me glad.

"Now it's better."

"Thanks Mikey!!" I hugged him and got out of my bunk.

"Where's The others?"

"Sound check."

"An your not there because?"

"I just woke up to you singing."

I shrugged. "Well it is 3:45 and y'all play at 5."

He nodded and started to walk off the bus. "Tonight, your my date to the party of Mic and Men is throwing."

"I'm not going." I felt my cheeks blush red. You see I had this bad crush on Austin. Mike was the only one who knew about it.

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Because why?"

"OH MY GOSH!"

Vic then rushed onto the bus "Mike your needed!!!" and pulled him off the bus.

I laughed and put my art stuff all together. I put on my music so it synced to the bus speakers.i sat in the front lounge and closed my eyes. I wanted to relax as much as I could before I see what seams like trillions of fangirls grabbing shirts. Being a merch girl was hard.

------

I woke up from my accidental slumber to Jaime belching in my ear.

"Ewh." I said swatting his face away from me. He laughed as he sat down by me. "Mike said you made a new design. Thought I would look at it before the show." I nodded. I stood up and grabbed my sketch book and tossed it at him.

His eyes go back.

"Holy shit."

I smirked. "Let's go Hime. I want to sell shirts then hide from social interaction later.."

"What's going on later?"

"Apparently a party on Of Mice and men's. bus."

"You're attending. You need friends. You like have none."

"Gee thanks Hime." I rolled my eyes. And stood up with a box of buttons. I walked off the bus.

"I didn't mean it like tha--" I heard him groan and follow me. He poked me the whole way to the merch table.

"Lyd talk to me."

"Nein."

"Nine?"

"That's no in German"

He made a face at me and helped me set up the table. I loved Jaime. He was like my brother. He was the main reason I was the merch girl. He gave me the job. Now I sell their shirts and some Key Street stuff.

We got done about 15 minutes later. I wipe te sweat from my brow and sat in my camp chair. I sat and talked to Jaime for awhile until he had to go for an interview.

I sat there in silence and just waited. Waited for something exciting to happen.

Then, I saw My best friend Jacklyne carrying two boxes of merch. Standing by her side carrying more boxes was the one and only Austin Carlile.

------------------------------------------------

OMG. This sucks. I am so sorry guys.

Hopefully Jacklyne's part will be better.