-Chapter 17-

Lydia's point of View.

"He's here." I whispered into the phone. I was trembling.

"Shit. Get out of there." Jaime whispered into the phone. "What's going on?" I heard Vic and Mike yell. God I had some explaining to do. I motioned to Jacklyne to follow me. We creeped out of there but I felt his eyes pierce against me. As soon as we got to the door I sprinted. "LYDIA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Jacklyne shouted, she sprinted after me too. Tears were brimming my eyes. He was here, he was here. "Lyd, breathe," Jaime Instructed over the phone. "Just hurry he followed us." I whispered. I knelt behind a dumpster with Jacklyne. "What is going on?!" Jacklyne whispered. I couldn't find the words to pour out of my mouth.

He was there... He was always there. It wasn't a hallucination this time. He was there in the fucking flesh.

"Oh Lydia, lets start off where we left off yeah? We can add you're friend to the mix."

That made the adrenaline in my veins rush. His voice, the voice that haunted my thoughts at night. He was there. He was there. I then saw him out of the corner of my eye just in time Jaime came speeding into the parking lot. I grabbed Jacklyne's hand and sprinted again. She looked like she was having a panic attack. I most likely would if I wasn't in utter hysteria.

Mike hopped over the seat and I jumped in as Jacklyne opened the back door.

"I WILL FIND YOU AGAIN YOU WHORE." Paul yelled. He was chasing after us but he didn't reach us in time. Jaime pulled off just in time.

"Breathe you're having an anxiety attack." Jaime coo'd as he had his hand on my back. His eyes were turning really dark and his usual happy face was pissed off. It looked like he was about to go back and murder that son of a bitch once and for all.

My anxiety increased, no matter what I did. I couldn't stop it. I automatically placed my head in my hands and tried my best to hold my tears.

"You alright Lyd?" Jacklyne asked.

"Yes..." I lied. I couldn't tell if she believed me or not. At this moment I didn't care if anyone believed me or not. I could tell Jaime knew I wasn't. Hell Mike could sense it. I wondered if Mike heard about it. If Jaime told him. I hoped to god he didn't. It was my story to tell. My tragic horrific nightmare.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I couldn't tell that the car stopped. "Lyd," Jaime whispered. I looked up and saw his eyes brimming with tears. That was when I broke down crying. He awkwardly held me over the car counsel. "Take... Me.. To my bunk." I got out. He pulled me over the counsel and held me as we got out of the car. I hugged Jaime as tight as I could and cried. I probably looked like some fangirl who just met someone who she reblogged on tumblr millions of times each night. (Which was me... I still did xD)

He rubbed my back and tried to get me to calm down. I couldn't calm down. I was hysterical.

I heard running footsteps as I cried into Jaime's chest. "Lyd." Austin said with concern. I looked up hoping I didn't look like shit. I most likely did. I am an ugly crier. Jaime handed me off to Austin and I continued to cry. Austin held me. "What's wrong?" I couldn't talk at all. I was to caught up in my thoughts and tears. Austin just rocked me back and forth. I felt safe yet I was still anxious. I was scared Paul would take me from Austin. I was afraid if I told Austin he would leave me. I didn't want him to leave. Mike walked oaway, I didn't realize he was there until I felt him ruffle my hair.

I continued to cry for what seamed like forever. I felt so week. I began to grow weak. Austin picked me up bridal style and carried me onto a bus. I didn't know whose bus until I heard Jaime follow him along with Pickles. I looked around and saw myself on the PTV bus, i then glanced at them through my bangs. Austin sat me down and looked at me. "Do you wanna tell us what happened babe?"

I couldn't move I felt so emotionless and so weak. Matt sat on my other side and Jaime sat infront of me putting his hand on my knee. "Lydia would you like me to tell them.." Jaime said.

I shook my head. He then sighed. "Hime... If I tell Matt and Austin I want to tell the rest of PTV and BMTH horizon too..." I said finally.

"I'm here." Tony said as he walked in. Vic followed a little bit later staring at me with a confuse face. Matt stood up promising to bring back the boys. Austin held me and rubbed my back. I looked up and saw stress and everything in his eyes. He and Jaime looked at each other. I could tell by the head shaking that Jaime was not ok. That made two of us. Jaime stood up and stole Matt's spot.

All of a sudden, Jacklyne, Matt, Mike, Matt, Oli, Lee, and Jordan pilled onto the bus. They all looked at me with confused yet concerned glances. Mostly from BMTH because they didn't know I was crying...

"If I were you guys.. I'd sit down..."

Everyone did as they were told. I looked at Jaime and he put his arm around my shoulders. I felt my anxiety raise up as memories passed theough my head.

"It all started 3 years ago, I was raped and physically abused for a year. I told Jaime about it and he helped me get out. The man if you call him a man, was at beach side restaurant I was at with Jacklyne... I put Jacklyne and I in danger... I just... I don't know... I guess what I just wanted to let you know that.. I was raped and I'm sorry..."

I then felt Austin, Vic, and Pickles all stand up. Austin left the bus saying not a word. Vic and Matt left after him.

Just like that. My heart shattered more. Oli ran over to Austin's spot and hugged me. I cried into his chest. I was such a whore... Austin would never like me now because I was raped.

Matt Nicholls Point Of View.

"I was raped and physically abused for a year."

That was enough for me to see red. This son of a bitch. He raped my best friend? He deserved to die or at least get his ass kicked. I didn't know what Austin or Vic were thinking but I just knew that I was going to kick this guys ass. Vic walked after Austin and told him to stop.

"I can't stop until he's dead," Austin's face was so tense, like you know the look he ha on stage. Well this face was 19 times scarier and he was on the edge of murder.

"Now lets think about this.. Yes he's a jackass who raped her but you need to be with her so she doesn't think you're leaving her because she was raped." Vi tried. Austin shook his head then grabbed a gun. My mouth kinda dropped opened. He was serious about this. A tear fell down his face as he realized what he was going to do. "Just in case." He whispered