Chap7: BOOM !!!

edited

A week got over since they arrived to their homes. Today,they planned to hang up at Mark's place.

"HIGH FIVE!!" he screamed while he jumped on Mark that made both of them fall on the couch,pulling his breath out due to his weight on him . Trevor was laughing out loud while his hand on his belly.

"I am coming for you too bro!" Zaid told as he got off from Mark who was hissing in pain.

"Man! Have you gone mad?" Mark was abit angry at him.

"Sorry, I can't help it,we have got into the same university. From kids till adults...still together and will be forever." Zaid happily exclaimed as he ran to Trevor.

"NO...YOU ARE NOT JUMPING ON ME!" Trevor ran to the other room and Zaid followed him,he is not going to give on his high five...or high jump.

"Oww oww....dude you will break my backbone..... Oow....get off!!" Trevor's scream could be heard from the other room and Mark started giggling alone. After sometime, they both came in to find Mark seated on the couch with a leaflet in his hands.

"What's this?!" Zaid pulled it from him and he smiled at the post.

"We should go." Trevor stood beside him and suggested.

"I want to but Mom.......I think I won't go." Zaid told sadly.

"Don't tell her!" the others said together.

"Think about it,we may never get this chance again!" Trevor was roaming here and there with his hands motioning in a pleading manner.

He looked at the leaflet again and went on biting his lower lip while thinking about it. His friends convinced him since the opportunity may never come after they start university.

Zaid thought that he would not inform his Mom that he will be participating in a motorbike racing competition. The post shows that registration deadline is today and the race will be held tomorrow. He had to go,his friends were going and for him was a 'must go' now.

"Good" Mark said to Zaid."Now let's go and finish up the registration formalities."

******

"Welcome everyone!! Welcome to this grand race. Today's competition has got fifteen participants. But prize is for only one. The lucky winner will get $5000." a guy who seemed to be an Asian declared.

Everyone clapped their hands and applauded after hearing it.

"We have chicks too....this is going to be awesome." he said whilst looking at the beautiful girls present but not here to race.

Some of the men started smirking at that. Time to impress the girls.

"I will call the names and you have to stand up so we may know you." Another man in charge said so. He was an African-American just like Mark.

All the young men participating in the race are of same age. They all stood beside their bikes. Most of them came with their girlfriends so they would cheer for them.

"Dude....I am envying them,why can't I have a girlfriend?!" Trevor whined.

"Coz you are ugly." Mark explained and Trevor glared at him and then punched his arm. Mark punched back.

"Everyone ready?! Let's do this"

"Yeaahh" the lads spoke together in their deep voice to sound cool.

They all climbed onto their bikes which were already parked at the starting line. They had to race on a long track and come back to this same point to finish.