Chapter 1

(A/N)

Let me just start out by saying that I love each and every one of you so so much :*

And if you ever need anything at all I am 110% here for you.

I spent almost one full hour, simply responding to all of your super nice/thoughtful comments about TAATO and it makes my heart so so happy to see all of that.

Y'all are so appreciative, and so sweet and just-- ugh.

Every author goes through this thing where they're not sure if their content is good enough, or if the hours of work is worth it, but... Y'all just prove my doubts wrong every time.

And God bless you for that. (She's feelin' sappy -- It's 2 A.M.)

Anyhow -- HERE WE GO AGAIN. This book... It's gonna be interesting xD

Buckle up, Queens

-Mama Alpha-

******

"Nutella... Nutella... What the fuck is Nutella?" Avi mumbled to himself as he roamed the aisle of the local grocery store.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw it, a grin flying onto his face in an instant. "Thank God."

Avi took a small step forward to tap the small boy in front of him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, I just need to reach past you really quick."

The skinny Omega flinched away from him, giving him almost two feet of space. "I'm so sorry, Sir."

Avi just waved him off, grabbing the specific condiment and reading the label on the back. "No worries, Kid."

He didn't move for a second, until he noticed that the other boy was waiting for him. Avi glanced behind himself, seeing now that the Omega was trembling. "Hey, are you okay? You seem cold, or something."

"I'm perfectly fine, Sir, thank you."

Avi nodded a few times, before walking past him. "Alright. Maybe you wouldn't be cold if you ate a little more. You're so tiny."

The Omega nodded. "Of course, Sir. I'm sorry."

Avi stopped and turned, though he truly didn't know why. He was just out grabbing something for Travis, but here he was, worrying about some stranger. "Why are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry that my appearance is not to your liking, Alpha. I apologize that you had to see me today."

Avi took a small step toward him. "That's not what I said. At all. What's your name, Kid?"

"M-Mitchell, Sir."

"Don't stutter. I'm not here to hurt you, or scare you. My name is Avi. It's nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out toward Mitch, but Mitch flinched back, nearly tripping over himself.