27: Let Me Explain.

Start from the beginning

I heard shuffling in the room and heard a closet door shut.

Seconds later , the door swung open. "Hey Ba-" He paused and smirked , looking at me , "Oh it's you. The fuck you want nigga ?"

I pushed the door open a bit more , welcoming myself into the dorm. I glanced at the bed , the sheets were everywhere and i saw a condom wrapper on the dresser near his bed.

"Mina get yo' ass out that closet." I yelled as loud as i could.

It was silent until she decided to come out , "Trey it's not what you thin-"

"I thought you weren't like these other bitches huh ?" I laughed to myself and put the palm on my hand on my head. "Yo' , my ass so fucking dumb."

"You are dumb , can't complain with you there." Dante smiled with his arms crossed like something was funny.

"Shut the fuck up !" I looked over at Mina who had tears flowing down her face. She covered her naked with the sheets from the bed.

"Why you crying for ? You the one that got cheated on ? I wasn't good enough for you ? I gave you everything you asked for , I'll give you the shirt off my back if i had to , Mina. I showed you love , What did i do wrong ?" I licked my lips , shaking my head , "And to think i was there for yo' ass. You just like these these females , nah all y'all bitches hoes matter of fact."

She was speechless. Dante didn't do shit but sit on his bed eating a bag of potato chips watching the scene.

"And to think i was faithful to you." I looked at her , "All those opportunities I had to cheat on you. But nah , I cared about you. I thought about you before i did me."l

"We done , man." I said making my way out the room.

"Aye bro , you ain't gon' tell my girl about this right !?" I heard Dante yelled as i rushed out the room.

I shook my head at the old memory. I chuckled a bit. I was faithful to that hoe , come to find out they been on the low for more than five months. Mina and I was together for a year , going on two years. I thought i was going to marry that girl , she was going to be the one to have my babies , come home from work seeing her. I guess shit change though. Shit , i changed too. At that moment of my life i decided to play with bitches hearts like Mina did with mines.

"Baby , what you thinking about ?" Kiana asked as she wrapped her arms around me , her baby bump was getting bigger so it felt weird when she hugged me.

I looked down small hands , the wedding ring i put on her finger a while ago sparkled in the sunlight.

"Nothing , baby." I lied and turned around facing her. I looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

"Trey , don't go over there !"

Jayde Wilson.

"You sure you don't know that number huh ?" Bryson asked me as his eyes were glued to the screen of my phone.

"I promise to you , I don't know that number !" I said for the one millionth time this week.