"Hahaha! Wow, seems like age has slowed you two down!"Lillian yelled as she soared trough the sky, Shin and Shane were right behind her, "How is it possible that you'r so fast???"Shin yelled as he failed to keep up. Lillian flew up against the edge of the mountain, from up high she saw the town of Nenrei, as she hovered in the Sky, Shane snuck up behind her and tried to attack her but failed. "Let's play chicken!!"Lillian suggested, Shin and Shane shrugged their shoulders as they took their positions.

"Wings out! Arms in! And Fall to the ground!"Lillian yelled as she dove down, "She's crazy!!!"Shane said as he laughed, "But that's our Lil.."Shin said.

Lillian fell through the air, her wings were drawn so close to her body and her arms were at her sides. The ground was coming closer and closer. Shin and Shane opened their wings to glide but Lillian went further, she was mere inches from the floor before she opened her great white wings, the dust rose off the ground and danced around her. Shin and Shane were proud of their little sister of the strong woman she has become. "So, what do you think of the sky temple?"But before Lillian could answer, there was a loud explosion. Lillian's face filled with fear, "Zuko..."she whispered. Lillian, Shin and Shane flew up and stayed behind the storm clouds that were forming over the town. "Ha! We've done it men, these pathetic soldier's never stood a chance, and our Prince? What a Joke!!!" Yelled a masked man, Lillian noticed that Zuko and a few men were tied around what seemed a huge water tower. "We have to get down there!"Lillian yelled as she tried to fly down, but she was held back, "No! Not looking like that, we need disguises. Nobody must be able to recognize us, then we can go in as the Tenshi and frighten those worms for good!"Shin said as he punched his hand allowing blue flames to escape his hands. Lillian nodded her head in agreement.

Back at camp, Shane handed Lillian a black outfit and made their way to ready themselves. Lillian could not believe what her brother's were wearing. They looked amazing, like they could save anyone!

Lillian looked down at the heap of clothes that Shane had handed her, she decided to change as quickly as possible because Zuko was in trouble!

They were ready!

"We will attack when at nightfall, in this way, if Zuko gets too close, he wont be able to recognize our eyes!"Shin said to his siblings. They both nodded and started hatching a plan.

Zuko stood with his back against the tower, how did he let this happen? They moved so quick that he couldn't even stop them. Zuko watched as the earth benders destroyed the town and the Fire benders blast fire at the children, anger fill inside him, but what could he do? As night fell the rebels were gathered around a fire eating all the towns food." I want entertainment! Get me some dancers!" Zuko watched as the woman of the town stood in front of the men swaying their hips. The men growled and whistled, but something was off. There were 3 dark figures approaching the men, the woman stopped and ran in fear. The rebel's watched as the figures stopped right in front of them, wearing black hoods and carrying weapons. " Oh? I didn't know it was Halloween?" the men laughed and cheered, " I want the girl!" screamed one, Zuko tried to see what was going on. " Come here sweet heart!" the man tried to grab the hooded girl but only met the steel of her blade. The men stood in defense and watched, she grabbed the man by his collar, "You will leave this place!" she said in a muffled voice. "But we love it here, there's food and entert-" the man was shoved to the ground, "Then you shall feel the wrath of the TENSHI!!! " she yelled. There was silence as the people gazed in wonder, people gasped and repeated the word over and over, "have they returned?" a woman whispered. "Please! Your just three hooded fools who believe that they can defeat 30 benders?" Suddenly the female raised her hand in the air, the other two figures stood back, "You doubt us, don't you?" she yelled. She took a step forward, standing in the center of all the men, white flames started to circle at her feet. The men and Zuko gazed in admiration, such beautiful flames, they made him think about Lillian... Suddenly Zuko's train of though was broken when a flash of light shone over the town and suddenly, the woman stood with two huge white wings escaping out of her back. The light that radiated our of them were beautiful, the men ran in fear leaving only the leader with 3 firebenders, "I am a Tenshi, and so are those two men by the water tower!" She said pointing to Zuko's direction. Suddenly the two hooded men released their red and blue wings, like a mixture of fire and water, they released those tied to the tower. "You don't scare me, ATTACK!!"Yelled the leader. All three firebenders shot powerful streams of fire at the woman, once it was close enough, she removed her mask and ate the flames? Once she was done, her mask fell back into place but you could have seen the smirk she had. She took her stance and blasted white flames out of her fists, the men ran in fear and the leader fell to his knees begging for mercy... "You will leave this place and never return here!" The leader shook in fear as he ran away passing Zuko. The Tenshi's turned to leave but was stopped by one of the men, "Why did you leave us?"The man said with a broken spirit, "You relied on us to much, you need to learn to defend yourselves."The tenshi in blue said. The tenshi then shot up to the sky and flew out of sight...

Zuko helped get everything back in order in the town before saddling up his rhino, it was time to head back to Lillian and then back to Uncle... 'What if I captured a tenshi instead?' he thought to himself....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is... another chapter...

So i decided to have some fun. I wont update until i get 10 comments on this chapter! mwuhahahah I am Melon Lord!!!

The 10 comments can be from one person too, hehehe

remember to vote and comment!!!