Cupcake War!

Hey guys I'm back from watching the Walking Dead game on youtube cuz I don't know why but it's pretty awesome, and when I check back on my books AAAAARRRGH OVER 380 VIEWS !!! I didn't think my book would do that awesome so quickly :3 well this is going to be a simple chapter nothing crazy , even though your thinking this chapter was the word war in it , how is that not crazy? Well just read and find out love you guys baaai ~ Annimay~Chan

P.S aphmau124 made this adorable chibi Zane for this chapter :3 so thank you so much cuz it's so kawaii !!

"Lalala~ cookies,cookies cookies~"

"Cookies?"

"Oh hey Zane~Kun your just in time for lunch!"

"So making cookies huh? Why not a sandwich ,something healthy?"

"Well cookies are healthy, for Kawaii~Chan's soul!"

"Why do eat sweets all the time?"

"Well how bout you Zane~Kun?"

"Look I like , sweets just as much as everyone else!"

"Really Zane~Kun , Kawaii~Chan doesn't see him eating sweets alot,"

"Yeah, I just don't eat them often , that's all!"

"So that's why Aphmau~Senpai brings cupcakes to her room when Zane~Kun comes over,"

"Pretty much , I guess,"

"Well, why didn't you say so , c'mon let's talk about cupcakes Zane~Kun!"

"R-really, w-well ok then! " Kawaii~Chan and Zane were just talking away about cupcakes while Katelyn was spying on them while Travis was with Dante. Katelyn wanted to see if Kawaii~Chan was telling the truth seeing as she did see Reese at the party as well.

Katelyn's POV: I knew Reese was at the festival, although was it with Zane , Kawaii~Chan adores Reese and she never said anything about liking Zane normally she would blab on for ages if she really found the guy of her dreams, let's just see.

Kawaii~Chan was still talking about the cupcakes while Zane listened carefully , K.C was mostly keen on making her own strawberry and coconut cupcakes ,"Kawaii~Chan really wants to make those cupcakes, but she always messes them up heh!"

"Oh really, didn't I mention my mom makes the best homemade strawberry and coconut cupcakes, their her favourite cupcakes too!"

"Well, why didn't say so Zane~Senpai...Eep ! Oops Kawaii~Chan really needs to watch what she's saying."

"It's fine try to hold your tongue, don't want to give out things like that." Kawaii~Chan waits till he finishes and drags him out of the house... Meanwhile Katelyn was almost fangirling internally to death, she didn't want to talk to Travis because she promised K.C she would keep her secret safe , but if she went to talk to Travis she would spill the secret .....

Kawaii~Chan,who was walking quickly , had dragged Zane all the way to his parents villa for the summer . Unsurprisingly, Zianna (Zane's mother) had greeted them with open arms.

"Well ZuZu , Kawaii~Chan what brings you here, shouldn't you lovelies be having lunch ?"

"Yeah we we're mom, Kawaii~Chan and I were just talking about cupcakes . She adores the strawberry and coconut ones , but she can't really make them . I told her about you and your love for them to, and that you can make them all homemade , "

"And your lovely girlfriend here wants to learn from her future mother in law?"

"Mooom , she's not my girlfriend!" Zane and Kawaii~Chan blush.

"Well we'll see about that sooner or later ZuZu , of course I'll teach you dear, we're going to need extra for Garte as well , oh how he loves them as much as I do !"

"Yaaaaaaay! Kawaii~Chan is so excited hehehehe~"

They were baking away you could smell such sweet things in the kitchen, eventually Kawaii~Chan got the hang of it until her batch was just as good as Zianna's ...there was leftover frosting so Kawaii~Chan but a blob on Zane's nose just like she did with the sun block afew days ago. She let out a little squeal as Zane chased her around with a palm full ready to be smothered over her face , he managed to get it on her right cheek after a bit. Then Kawaii~Chan tried to throw a small piece but got Zianna instead.....it was a great laugh , the cupcakes where finished and Zane fed Kawaii~Chan the first one - Zianna was immensely happy for her little boy. Garte was beaming in joy with half a cupcake in his mouth ....After their little tea party for lunch Kawaii~Chan took some of her makings with her. Zane blushed as he took hold of Kawaii~Chan free arm down the side walk .....It wasn't long before their summer was ending, could their secret remain hidden and untold for long ......Kawaii~Chan smiled sweetly as she spoke," Hey Zane~Senpai?"

"Yes Kawaii~Chan,"

"Is it alright if she umm, calls him her cuppycake...just when we're alone together,"

"I was about to ask you at some point myself so I guess we can both call each other that , just hope it doesn't slip out of our mouths,"

"R-really Zane~Senpai !?"

"Sure why not , also don't let the Senpai thing get out of hand either, I'm just not comfortable with telling the others yet either,"

"Same with Kawaii~Chan as well ," Zane stopped and K.C did as well,"Is there something wrong Zane~Senpai?" Zane just let a smile as he pulled down his masked and kissed her........