Gene's Game

(Hope you guys enjoying the story so far and over 100 views not bad but I hope there will be more views eventually I hope , and I'm trying to keep it up with the actual Love~Love Paradise series. Check me out of youtube Annimay as well. Buuuut let's get back to the story without delay - Annimay~Chan)

Dessert finally arrived at their table, "Awww , Zane~Kun you didn't have to get Kawaii~Chan the special cherry-flavoured-candy-floss...They never sell this stuff anywhere only at Love~Love paradise!"

"That's right miss , this candy floss is only fruity cherry flavour you can get huzah!!" Announced Guy coming out of nowhere.

Both Zane and Kawaii~Chan,"Where'd you come from ?!" But he was gone already (he's a wizard Harry).

"Hang on Kawaii~Chan, I have to go to the restroom - don't go eating the candyfloss without me otherwise your gonna have a bad time," joked Zane as he got up from his seat.

"Hehehe~ depends if you've been a good boy Zane~Kun - don't worry Kawaii~Chan won't take a bite till he gets back she crosses her heart!"

Zane meandered through the couples and families at their tables when he thought someone say "Aphmau's smile is enough," however he just thought Garroth's flirting with Aphmau was echoing in his head.So he shook his head and made his way to the restroom where two people where arguing.....,"How dare you flirt with MY girlfriend !!"

"Easy ,easy tiger I j-,"

"Just what?! Steal my girl just because her mom hates me and wants her to get a BETTER BOYFRIEND!?" Garroth becomes so frustrated that he shoves Gene to the ground and storms off not noticing Zane. Zane also becomes furious and stands up for Garroth.

"Why are you here Gene and how , steal a ticket to steal someone's girl ?"

"Aaah Zane pleasant surprise , sorry that I was a jerk in high school!"

"I'm not dumb Gene plus you're being sarcastic, and you beat up one of my friends!"

"Oooh feisty,that's new just like Aphmau was, could use you in the gang , say that ....cat is roommates is with Aphmau the Kitty . You could say to the pink cat that I'm your friend and she'll take a shine that I've changed and then Aphmau's mom with have to force Aphmau into being my girlfriend muhahahaha!!"

"You know , you did just tell me your 'evil' plan,"

"Because your helping me now, buddy"

"No , you never accepted me then I won't accept you and your ways. What your saying is a lie , but I'm telling the truth I've actually changed I have friends like Aphmau an-,"

"Greaaaat , then you'd be puuurfect help in this!"

"NO IS MY FINAL ANSWER GENE!!" yelled Zane as he violently punched Gene in the jaw.

Gene laughed and spoke threateningly,"Well, we could of been great friends, although now it's gonna be done the hard way," cackled Gene once more , Zane was horrified...Gene grabbed Zane by his shirt and punched his jaw , Zane kicked Gene in the stomach to become free from his grasp banging his head in the process..Gene still stood strong and picked up Zane and threw him against the wall (Ok Gene that's enough) it winded him and it was hard to breath..for Gene revenge wasn't enough he even started punching him in Zane's stomach , (ENOUGH GENE BEFORE I ERASE YOU FROM THE STORY , JEEZ) Gene dragged Zane and left him at the entrance of the restroom; he smirked in victory as he headed back to the group. Garroth saw Zane left there unconscious. (GEEEEEENE!!!!) however he could not leave the table in case Gene was to put the moves on Aphmau. However he couldn't stand to see his brother in that state.

Meanwhile Kawaii~Chan was irritated Zane hadn't come back. "Ooh Zane~Kun has been gone for ages he didn't leave Kawaii~Chan all alone staring at the candyfloss?" She should probably go check on him..." Kawaii~Chan even took the candyfloss with her...She saw a man lying on floor ad if he were dead and Kawaii~Chan knew who he was - Zane.

"Oh my Irene~Sama ....Zane ~Kun!? S-somebody,please H-Help!! P-please help h-him!!" Kawaii~Chan pleaded as she hugged Zane in horror examining his bruised jaw and catching a scent simultaneously - Gene. She glared at him .....finally some first aiders came to help and carried him back to the house. "Please be okay Zane~Kun."

Finally he started to come round "*cough *cough, Huh? W-where am I ...ouch owowow ow,"

"Whew , Zane~Kun take it easy , Kawaii~Chan found you unconscious in front of the restroom she was so worried because you weren't breathing properly and you were bruised quite badly ,"

Zane's throats was aching and he could just barely talk it was painful to even swallow so he couldn't say that Gene had beaten him up ,but he wasn't going to let her see the Gene got to him..Tears began so flood his eyes as his voice tried to croak at a grateful thank you....-he couldn't.

"Hush, now Zane~Kun , Aphmau~Senpai is rushing over as soon as can with Garroth~Kun , so Kawaii~Chan suggests you rest up . Kawaii~Chan can't stand seeing Zane~Kun like this he's her friend , please just get better sooner rather than later," said Kawaii~Chan smiling comfortingly.

Zane's POV: Your smile is the only medicine I need to make me better mentally but not physically. Thank you..

After a few minutes Zane was sleeping peacefully on Dante's bed ...before Kawaii~Chan went she blushed and kissed Zane on his pale forehead and left........