In A Daze| Summer Moon Festival Pt.2

Hi guys thanks for over 200 views really does mean so much to aphmau124 and I . Can we get 3 votes on this chapter for my Dante x Reader fanfic to be published tomorrow 9:30 pm at the latest . Thanks for over 10 followers as well I'm always one of those follow back people so follow me and I follow your as well ! So without further ado lets read the next chapter - Baaai ~ Annimay~Chan ^.~ P.S this is going to be a short one soz !

Zane's POV : Oh my Irene . What am I doing? I-I-I just asked her out . Aphmau is going to fangirl so hard when she finds out! But still I do love her, such I weird thing for me to think and say still, with all my heart. Just hope for the best and don't die from the fangirls out their!

K.C's POV: Z-z-Zane~Kun asked K-Kawaii~Chan, t-to a romantic festival....eep...But Kawaii~Chan has to admit she loves him..he's her cuppycake....ooooh she just loves to say that word hehehehe!

Zane blushed darker than Kawaii~Chan did....Zane had a little chat with Aphmau while Kawaii~Chan was being squeezed by Katelyn....After their little party had ended Kawaii~Chan went up with her room (with Lucinda) and grabbed her fabrics and picked out black and pink- then she started to design her dress....Meanwhile Zane was in a complete daze and Dante could tell, "You ok dude ? You seem to be in daydream. Hey !"

"Wha-Gah , what uh, nothing just th-thinking!"

"Bout what?"

"The...Summer Moon Festival!"

"Cool, guess your hanging out with me at the punch stand with Aaron and some others."

"N-no, I-I will be on the dance floor ."

"With a girl huh, c'mon girlfriend spill the beans!"

"There are no beans to spill it'll just make a mess!"

"It's just an expression now you know what I mean Zane!"

"Ugh, fine I'm taking Kawaii~Chan with me , happy now?!"

"Oh my Irene , I'm fangirling give me a sec :;3!"

Zane ran outside and into Aphmau and tried to sneak away but obviously failed...he explained the scene. (Aphmau has a nosebleed again someone help her control her fangirl oh my Irene do guys hear Dante fangirling like Kawaii~Chan in the bathroom!?)

Kawaii~Chan was in a daze herself and dreaming of her and Zane...when TAH-DAH Lucinda came in and saw K.C looking floaty and half asleep, "K.C ? Are you ok? Hellooooo? "

"Huh ? Ah , Lucinda~Chan ? Kawaii~Chan was thinking about the food they might have at the Summer Moon Festival all those tropical desserts and sweets, mmhmm yummy~"

"And the punch stand, you can hang out with Nicole, Jenna and I !"

"No need, Kawaii~Chan is going with Zane~Kun, Eep!" Kawaii~Chan clasped her hands over her mouth.

"Wow, well I'm going to see you in the morning~ K.C~!"

Kawaii~Chan went out the room to find her sewing kit downstairs....