A little bit of TLC

Zane was the center of attention that night, he wasn't used to crowds although he enjoyed it. When Garroth came he hugged his baby brother and whispered I know it was Gene then asked for another hug," Awkward sibling hug?"

"Alright , awkward sibling hug,"

Then they simultaneously said, " Pat, pat."

Kawaii~Chan ate half of the candyfloss and melted up the rest nice , warm and sweet for Zane's sore throat. He was able to sit up and move around now unlike when he first woke up from his nap with excruciating pain in stomach. Kawaii~Chan made a huge fuss over him ,Zane didn't really need it however the company was enjoyable enough. Aphmau came in after Kawaii~Chan left for her private hula lessons then she began to interrogate him ," Well give me the deets girl ,"

"What ?"

"About you and Kawaii~Chan, you fat little nugget, you haven't been running away from her you've been asking her out places, I saw you guys ."

"Y-you've been spying on u-us , #Stalker on the loose!"

"Zaaaane! Just tell me I'm dying to know plss pls pretty pls . It's to obvious , I just need da evidence!"

"Aaargh no puppy eyes , Gah fine then, promise me you wont tell , because I'm not sure myself" Zane begins to blush..

"Cross my heart ,hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

"W-well , I guess I kinda , like her, I don't know - yeah you got me now just don't tell her, I'm not sure if she likes me either."

"I KNEW IT !! Haha! You've been acting weird the past week and I have never seen you blush so hard about this kind of subject,"

".........."

"O-meh-Irene, I'm s-so sorry Zane , I didn-,"

"It's fine Aph , mabye I do like her more than a friend,she's flipping adorable, makes equally good cupcakes as you, she likes My Little Horsey, she has a beautiful smile, oh my Irene I'm starting to ramble *awkward laughter*"

"Wowzers , okay sounds like you really like her <3 awww , well I should be going ,I'm watching a movie with Garroth tonight hehe~ Good luuuuck~" Aphmau skips out of the room and downstairs.

Zane groaned to himself and went back to sleep....although not for long, " Zane Ro'meave!!" It startled him and and he almost bashed heads with K.C as he jerked up as if he had a nightmare...Then the person who woke him up entered his room, Saylvana (Is that how you say it well I tried) - Aphmau's mom.

"I heard from Gene that you attacked the poor guy in his jaw and kicked his stomach , is that true ..Oh my how did you get that?" Zane looked at Saylvana and replied ...

"Look at what he did to me !"

"Kawaii~Chan found Zane~Kun outside the restrooms unconscious, bruising all over and he wasn't breathing properly. Mabye Zane~Kun only trying to protect himself!"

"Hmm,I guess your right uhm Kawaii~Chan right?

"Yes , please Aphmau~Senpai's mother, please believe Kawaii~Chan!"

"Hmm, I'll ask him for the full story and your off the hook for now Zane,"

"Please, Zane~Kun has to get his rest but Kawaii~Chan is sure he will give you the full story later," then suddenly Travis popped up with bruises all over (after Katelyn's dad threw him across the island) .

"Nice to know that Kawaii~Chan is giving some TLC (Travis Loving care)" and poof he disappeared as if he was Guy.Kawaii~Chan and Zane laughed and then Kawaii~Chan suddenly hugged him...,"Kawaii~Chan is happy that Zane is alright."

"I really don't know what I would without you Kawaii~Chan Oh my Irene did I really just say that , I really screwed up !! " Kawaii~Chan blushed and smiled.

"Your welcome Zane~Kun *yawn* Kawaii~Chan is so sleepy, she's been staying up alot recently *yawn*," Her head started do droop onto Zane's shoulder he considered pushing her head off but then she would fall off the bed ,of course he wouldn't do that. Slowly he lay down on the bed with Kawaii~Chan peacefully sleeping already, and she moved in closer to him with her head under his chin now - Zane kissed her fluffy pink head and lay there with her feeling a little uncomfortable and paranoid that someone might see them. However his worries floated away as he began to doze off himself.

Aphmau was turning into Kawaii~Chan with shipping overload (Like us fangirls) she even took a picture (Omg Aphmau is having a nosebleed get her off the set -oh my Irene guys stick to your lines and actions. Aphmau how many pics have you taken!?) .

Aphmau's POV : Ha Zane is gonna get a kick out of this, but I won't show Kawaii~Chan.......yet heuheuheu~ . Oops Garroth is ready to our movie and he's fine with mom coming over and little Celeste is taking her nap. Oh and I also heard Katelyn and Travis were going to the nightlight slide at the waterpark to make it up to Katelyn and her dad .Now Im rambling in my head.

7:32am....

Kawaii~Chan's eyes felt like they were glued together when she eventually opened them she realised she sleeping with Zane - Kawaii~Chan almost squealed which would of woken everyone up. Her cheeks were burning red and she was internally screaming as she grabbed her things for her private hula lessons that started 35 minutes ago. She then made sure she had Zane's number and sent him a text that she had to buy groceries and went to hula lessons...

Gene knew about this (#Stalker alert, in the story Gene likes both K.C and Aph) so he switched the signs opposite to where where everyone had their private lessons (in a forest). So that it would force people to walk on the road and Gene had his truck ready this will show Zane - he thought .....Kawaii~Chan saw the sign and like Gene planned she walked down the road...and right behind her was a speeding van about to knock her down like a bowling pin....she recognised the face of the driver....Gene (Dante's older brother)...it was too late ,way to late to run, she was ice-cold stiff in fear.................

I did draw this chapters pic and things are getting crazy hope your not mad for cliff-hangers, it just create suspense for the next bit but the next one is going to be longer as well. Cya soon ~ Annimay~Chan xx

P.S

Pls watch RWBY it's awesome :3 baaii