One Dance

Oh my Irene what was I thinking I CAN'T dance one bit why the heck did I even ask her for , AND I was stuttering....I was all nervous and my heart was racing - one dance ..just one dance . WAIT WHAT WILL EVERYONE THINK OF ME AND MY DAD DANCING(Sorry dads out there :p) AND KAWAII~CHAN .......Zane was screaming internally and trying hard to not break a nervous sweat.

"C'mon Zane~kun dance to the beat hehehe~!!" Said Kawaii~Chan excited and partying already. Well I guess it's not a slow dance ugh all that gooey stuff , thought Zane.

"Nice moves Zane , didn't know you danced!" Said Dante impressed. Zane spirits were uplifted by the praise and started to dance more confidently to the music. Kawaii~Chan giggled with happiness with Aphmau beside her while Zane was opening up like a solid coconut.

"Soooooo K.C is Zane your date tonight ? Hmmm," asked Aphmau suspiciously.

Kawaii~Chan blushed redder than a rose petal and replied, "N-n-no Zane~Kun only asked Kawaii~Chan to dance with him that's all eep! "

"Uh~huuuuh suuuuure , I'm not dumb Kawaii~Chan I saw you a Zaaane throwing cupcake frosting at each other aaand having a good time - I saw it when I told you guys about the tickets."

"Kawaii~Chan swears Aphmau~Senpai , she has no date , she's just been dancing with Zane~Kun!!"

"Ok okaaaaay , chill home~guuuuurl , I get it K.C"

"Also isn't the slow dance coming up soon soooooo shouldn't you be getting back to Garroth~Kun, Aphmau~Senpai?"

"And you,K.C, should be getting back to Zane!"

"Heeey Aphmau~Senapi!!" Blushed Kawaii~Chan uncontrollably.

"Okay,sorry sorry I'll go and leave you with your little cupcake "

"Eep" squeaked Kawaii~Chan as she shuffled nervously towards a well dressed man stuffing his face in cupcakes especially the strawberry ones.

"Oh hey Zane~Kun don't eat to many otherwise you'll get a tummy-ache~ "

"Gah, Kawaii~Chan where'd you come from !!" Zane said and startled simultaneously.

"Hehehe , silly you know why I've come here it's almost time for the slow dance .....and K-kawaii~Chan was w-wondering if Z-Zane~Kun would be m-m-my dance partner?"

Oh my Irene why Kawaii~Chan the second I set foot on that stupid dance floor I probably step on her feet and then she'll me a fat little chicken nugget like Aphmau ....but I don't want to hurt her feelings again. She's such a sensitive and an emotional pers-meif'wa.....Gah again with the gooey stuff Zane ,you only need friends not lovers. Darn it I can't resist those adorable golden eyes and her mischievous meif'wa smile.....Aarrgh just ONE ....little slow dance and that is it!. Zane was dying mentally about what he was bout to get into .

Zane decides to come clean fully "Umm Kawaii~Chan I wasn't kidding about how I said that I was a terrible dancer earlier,"

"Zane~Kun you were AWESOME during the disco so why are you being modest?"

"I don't know how to slow dance, it'll be my first," replied Zane blushing with both embarrassment and nerves.

"Oh really it's Kawaii~Chan's first as well but she knows how to do it, Zane~Kun if it is your first do it with someone special ," said Kawaii~Chan sweetly and blushing so hardly she looked like she was going to explode.

"K-Kawaii~Chan y-you are special to me, your the first friend I've made by m-myself" Both of them blush like the pastel pink punch in the corner," May I have this slow dance with you, Kawaii~Chan?"

"Zane~Kun may...." replied Kawaii~Chan quietly gazing into Zane's sky blue eyes, as he guided her to the dance floor whilst the music began slowly.

After Kawaii~Chan snapped out of her daze she told Zane where his hands should be placed (Yes Zane was a little paranoid in case he accidentally touched the butts lol :p don't worry no butts were touched in the making of this fanfic) Zane followed Kawaii ~Chan's moves as they swayed synchronised like waves. Later on when the slow dance was finally finished Zane wasn't afraid to hug Kawaii~Chan and show his appreciation for her.....