The Party| Summer Moon Festival Pt.1

Zane visited Kawaii~Chan everyday the past week and on the following Saturday he didn't find her in her room, "Hey , Zane~Kun the doctors said Kawaii~Chan could go today but they also said to take it easy . And Kawaii~Chan just wants to say thanks for being there for her . Zane~Kun really didn't have to!" Zane blushed and pulled his mask higher to hide his face. "Ahem , well then let's get you back to the villa , so we have to check you out !"

"So yeah , I got us a taxi so you can take it easy ,"

"Awww Zane~Kun , thank you ." Kawaii~Chan was definitely her bubbly self that she didn't know she grabbed Zane by the hand and ran towards the taxi .

Zane's POV : Does she even know she grabbed my hand like it was nothing, Irene kill me! Although it's nice to see her smile again.

"K-Kawaii~Chan , is a little cold, is it alright with Zane~Kun if she comes in a little?" Asked Kawaii~Chan when they got inside .

"S-sure, I guess. J-just don't fall asleep on me like last time ." Zane replied blushing however within afew minutes she was fast asleep, Zane couldn't blame her she really did need her rest. He sighed and pulled her in closer than she already was. When they got back to the house , Kawaii~Chan couldn't see anyone so Zane suggested she should take a shower and freshen up for when everyone gets back.

"Guys she's gone we need to set up now." Everyone was going around with multicolored decorations and sweets , plus some presents . They were pretty much done within ten minutes then Aphmau said, " K.C takes a while in the shower, so we can wait a bit in our positions ,"

"Say Aph , what is the Summer Moon Festival?"

"Well Zane, it's when the islanders gather together and you dance with your chosen partner, and if you don't have one there's an all you can drink punch stand . Also you miiiiiight want to take a look at this hehehehehe~" Aphmau shows Zane her motherload of pics of him and Kawaii~Chan in bed . Zane was dying on the inside ," Wha-what ? H-how ? Why did you take these? "

"Hehehehe~ Wait till I show Kawaii~Chan. Not just yet though!"

"Y-you wouldn't dare!"

"Sh-shhh she's coming!"

"Zane~Kun ? Aphmau~Senpai , anybody?"

Everyone jumped out and simultaneously said," SURPRISE KAWAII~CHAN, WELCOME BACK !"

"Wh-who's idea was this ? Th-thank you , it was so sweet of them ," said Kawaii~Chan astonished.

"And, I'm surprised that this was Zane's idea actually." Said Katelyn.

"Thank you Zane~Kun, all of you Kawaii~Chan really couldn't have better friends than you guys !" Then everyone joined K.C for a massive group hug! Lucinda used her her witchcraft to turn the music on.

Zane's POV: I do not want to be with Dante at the punch stand and I won't let Kawaii~Chan either , afew of us have has a date to go with , Garroth and Aphmau, Travis and Katelyn, Aaron , Dante , Nicole, Jenna and Lucinda are going to be with the punch. That leaves me and Kawaii~Chan....

"H-hey , Kawaii~Chan ! Enjoying the party?"

"Hey Zane~Kun, Kawaii~Chan is having a blast, he went all out into planning this!" Purred Kawaii~Chan was she hugged him .

"So, I was wondering umm ..."

"Y-yes, Zane~Kun ?"

"W-would you like to uh, a-a-accompany to the Summer M-Moon Festival, n-next Saturday ?" stuttered Zane nervously as he blushed under his mask. Kawaii~Chan gazed at Zane bewildered , then she finally answered and hugged him again , "Kawaii~Chan would love to , Zane~Kun ,"...........

This does not count as one chapter and how do you like the drawing aphmau124 she's doing a Garmau fanfic at the moment so check her out. I want to take a break from this book and start a new one as well so lets get 3 more votes on this book if you want the next part of the chapter sooner so Bai ~ Annimay~Chan ^.~