A simple Apology

Zane tried to find the right moments to apologize to Kawaii~Chan and invite her to ONE My little Horsey show however she always casually avoided him. After numerous attempts Zane found Kawaii~Chan being beaten up by a gang from high school - the shadow knights. As you may know Zane always wanted to be in this gang although they never found him evil enough so Zane is a solo mini villain or was - I guess.

"Please don't hurt Kawaii~Chan she has nothing to give you Aaaaaarrgh OoWEE!!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"Leave her alone Gene....or you'll pay the price.."threatened Zane smirking.

"Zane ,Zane,Zane you will never learn this may be a bit where we do our quick escape so your lucky I'm not bothered in dealing with you now, because you'd be the last I thought would be here of all places, so here's your little pet mwahahahha!!" Cackled Gene - it was stupid of him turning away and had giving up like a baby, thought Zane. Gene, Sasha and Zenix left cackling away into the distance, Zane glared at them went to Kawaii~Chan and softened his tone and facial expression.

Zane was anxious that Kawaii~Chan would reject his offer of helping her up ," Umm, t-t-thank you Zane~kun" said Kawaii~Chan as she hid her blushed face. Kawaii~Chan took Zane's hand, but as she got up to her feet she tripped and ended up hugging him however Zane did not pull away this time , he hugged her back will a soft gentle grin and said, " I want to apologize for shouting at you the other day - sorry"

"It's okay Zane~kun you did help me out there why would Kawaii~Chan ignore the person who saved her. She promises to make you a giaaant cupcake in return." Kawaii~Chan said softly and her eyes beaming like the sun......