My CuppyCake

Note: This part of the story may be the shortest chapters in the story let my know if you guys want me to add more to this chapter or other ones. Also I will be starting a new fanfic but that's for you guys to find out - anyways let's get back to this story , which I hope you enjoying so far 8D also this song was actually originally sung by a three year old hoooow adorable so yea bai ~ Annimay~Chan .

When you want to call someone nice and cute you would have the urge to call them cupcake like Aphmau and Garroth. However if you want to call someone sweet and adorable you could think them as you cuppycake...although Zane didn't know that Kawaii~Chan thought him as her cuppycake just like Kawaii~Chan didn't know Zane~Kun thought her as his cuppycake.

Zane was sure he was falling for the meif'wa in pink he began to stutter everytime he came across her uplifting presence. Fortunately , he gained confidence and started talking to her more ...

Zane's POV : It's just nice being around her I could just stare at that mischievous smile for hours upon hours - what am I saying, I really don't care anymore she's so adorable so kind...she's my cuppycake,let's just hope I never say that aloud. Mabye I should ask her out for a coffee and a cake , she loves strawberry and coconut so yea I better go ask her ; without stuttering and bailing out like a b-baby gah what if I mess up. Welp , he goes nothing I'm going to ask her for a grab some coffee.

"Hi Zane what you doing?" Asked Aphmau stopping Zane all of a sudden.

"I-I I was just heading out to grab some coffee by myself because you know me so let's talk later" he replied.

Thankfully , after Zane's quick escape he found Kawaii~Chan in a new bathing suit (Pinkie Cake) which took away his words.

"Hey Zane~Kun were you looking for Kawaii~Chan?"

"H-h-hiiiill ughm t-there Kawaii~Chan ,yeah I-I was looking for you a-and, was wondering if you would you like to join me for some c-coffee - nice going Zane weeell smooth" offered Zane.

"Y-yes , Kawaii~Chan would love to Zane~Kun!"

"Great ,ughm see you there in ugh, ten minutes then?"

"Ok , Kawaii~Chan will be there," replied Kawaii~Chan blushing excitedly......