Just a kiss?

Kawaii~Chan woke up still half dreaming about what happened that night..she couldn't get her mind off it , meanwhile Zane was thinking the exact same thing as Kawaii~Chan , however it was Zane's first kiss (yeah Zane was quite a loner) . They even sat next to each other during breakfast looking at each other lovey dovey, Zane had his mask back on while K.C had her bows on again. It wasn't long before Katelyn and Travis came back from their morning walk with beaming eyes set on Kawaii~Chan and Zane, "Uum, Katelyn~Sama? Travis~Kun ? Are you guys ok ?"

"Really Kawaii~Chan , c'mon spill!! " fangirled Katelyn

"S-spill what!?" Asked K.C.

"Duh, you were so making out with someone on the observatory balcony!"

"N-no she wasn't!"

"Oh yes she di-iiid!" Yelled Travis everyone was looking at her and Zane , K.C slid down her chair hiding herself and Zane pulled up his mask to hide his visible blush . Everyone was going ooOooooOooOOo because it sounded real juicy! Kawaii~Chan going to explode , after being asked so many questions and she couldn't take , "Please! Kawaii~Chan has had enough, give her a break!" She made her sad face and everyone stopped almost immediately! However that night Lucinda had set up a slumber party, including Jenna , Garroth's daughter, Sylvana and Zianna while the guys where having a night out as well. Guess what the first game was.....truth or dare...Kawaii~Chan's secret is going to be revealed if she's not careful , she promised Zane~Kun she wouldn't tell, she must be persistent !

(Order of following speech): Aphmau, Lucinda, Zianna, Sylvana,Aphmau , Nicole , Katelyn, Jenna , Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Aphmau , Katelyn, Garroth's daughter , Kawaii~Chan.

"This great Lucinda, it's nice to see all the girls together , unfortunately, Kiki, Emmalyn and Cadenza aren't here this time!"

"No worries Aph , we got some others joining us today , right ladies,"

"That's right dearies , it's lovely of you girls for inviting us !"

"That's right, and after this let's listen to a bit of Beyoncé!"

"Mom seriously! Let's all pick a song we cab agree on ."

"I can't wait I'm so thrilled .."

"Nicole snap out of it , that Dante thing is in the past !"

"Don't worry bout it Nikki tonight, it's just us girls !"

"Hey Kawaii~Chan aren't you excited, normally your really hyped up for nights like these,"

"Huh, oh yeah sure Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan sure is!"

"Can't wait those juicy secrets out of you guys!"

"Don't push it Katelyn otherwise they'll be coming out of your mouth,"

"Fair enough, but I feel the tension out of you guys already!"

"Kawaii~Chan is gonna regret this.." They use a bottle to spin and whoever the bottle lands on they have to be asked truth or dare by the person who had spun it...first of it was Katelyn, she picked truth - she was asked if she had kissed Travis yet she said no. Aphmau picked dare and she had to dance and dab to a Beyoncé song , she did do it. After three goes it landed on Kawaii~Chan , she hated dares so she went with truth and Zianna asked her question," Well dear I've been hearing rumors , that you were kissing someone during yesterday's festival! Is that true ?"

"Ugh , fine Kawaii~Chan admits it she was , on the observatory balcony,"

"Care to tell us K.C," chimed Lucinda.

"No way !"

"*Gasp You weren't ditching Zane during the party Kawaii~Chan!" Gapped Katelyn.

"No never!"

"Then who was it !" Asked Nicole.

"Fine ! FINE, IT WAS ZANE~KUN ! ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW !" Yelled Kawaii~Chan almost crying ,"He confessed to her and it just happened...."

"WE'RE SO HAPPY K.C !" Everyone squealed in excitement.

"Please don't tell anyone else about this !"

"We promise Kawaii~Chan we're your friends!" Said Aphmau fangirling still ," Oh and take a look at this hehehe~"

"AAAAAARRRGH! Where did you get those Aphmau~Senapi !" Everyone was laughing uncontrollably through the night and Kawaii~Chan's secret was safe.......