A Good Night Kiss| Summer Moon Festival t.4

OVER 340 VIEWS WHAAAAAAAAAAT !? And no views on my new book , please read it. My Midnight Star is lonely with no views and has been out afew days! Ok I should go because things are about to get juicy soon I JUST CAN'T WAIIIIT baaiii~ Annimay~Chan ^.~

Kawaii~Chan was smiling and twirling away that morning and she made everyone pancakes in the shape of crescent moons and love hearts for the couples going , they were all sitting next to each other. Aphmau and Garroth, Travis and Katelyn then K.C and Zane.....then Katelyn and Travis made an announcement starting with Travis ,"Ok...you guys may have been...noticing..things....that are different. Well that's because Katelyn and I are now......officially dating!" Suddenly there was crazy fangirling from Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan and almost passing out ! Everyone watched the Notebook and the newest Midnight movie in celebration of the new couple and thankfully Travis didn't fall asleep this time ! After the movies Sylvana and Eric , Zianna and Garte then Jenna and Garroth's daughter (You'll find out if you read my new book ;p) came over to get ready and dress up ! Kawaii~Chan was so excited to get her dress on , and after Zianna had done her hair K.C looked in the mirror....Wow, Katelyn~Sama was right, Kawaii~Chan really does look like a princess hehehe~.

Zane and the other guys were ready as well and Garte (his dad) spoke to him while they were waiting for the girls, " You know Zane , I've never been fond of meif'wa , buuut I can make an exception for the pink cat girl you've hanging out with!"

Zane blushed innocently trying to take no notice so he gave a little nod instead . It took at least 2½ hours overall for all the girls to be ready . All the guys looked in awe of such beauty, never in their entire lives has there ever been such a lovely sight to remember!The couples went first arm in arm while the single Pringles walked as a group to the party....

When they arrived they were the first few there (Zenix and Sasha!?) the music was going off already, and the banquet was full of food , then of course was the punch stand with the all you can drink punch ! Zane looked around, smiling from under his mask , the dance floor was an immensely big pavilion in a forest big enough for the entire island , and it was surrounded by coloured lanterns and fairy lights. Not far from the party (five minutes away) was a small observatory with a little balcony up stairs ! Zane tried to get his words out because he wad still bewildered by how flippin adorable she was, however it only came out as," Uum, K-Kawaii~Chan , would you like to have this dance with y-you!"

"Hehehe~ of course Zane~Kun!"

Aphmau's POV: Wow that was quick Zane, he does seem a little nervous tonight, like something big is gonna happen meh who knows. He does look happy still with his puuurincress , yes I did that on pawpose , I'm very clawver with puns . If I wasn't it would be a catastrophe, I only do them paw entertainment. But it's nyaa~ice to know that Zane is happy nonetheless.

Unsurprisingly , both Zane and Kawaii~Chan were enjoying themselves on the dance floor while Michi was at punch stand glaring at them .....The dining tables surrounded the pavilion for everyone to have a seat .

Zane and Kawaii~Chan we're enjoying their meal together," Isn't this just wondrous, Zane~Kun, Kawaii~Chan is overjoyed she's sharing such a wonderful night with you ," Kawaii~Chan puts her hair on Zane's shoulder.

"Me too Kawaii~Chan, me too.....so when we're finished I wanna show you something ."

"S-sure , Zane~Kun , wh-what is it ?"

"Umm, uhh, it's uhh a s-surprise !"

"Ok , she'll find out sooner or later!" After they finished their chocolate trifle Zane lead Kawaii~Chan towards the observatory , finally they reached the balcony to witness a full moon and stars all around as far as the eye can see.

"Wow Zane~Kun this is just...gorgeous...Kawaii~Chan can't think of a prettier sight than this!"

"I-I can.."

"Huh? Oh really!?"

"Y-you Kawaii~Chan," Zane pulls down his mask revealing his blushing face and gentle smile.

"Wh-what! Oh uh r-r-really Zane~Kun h-how sweet of y-you t-to say !"

"No really, I didn't notice at first , but after hanging out with you....It's made me realise how amazing you are, heck even my dad took an instant shine to you!"

"Aww, Zane~Kun...really though, where is this coming from..."

"K-Kawaii~Chan, I-I l-love you! It's taken a while for me to admit it even to myself, I just hope you can return those feelings , I-I l-love you !"

"Z-Zane~Kun....Kawaii~Chan wants to say that she l-"

Zane stops her in her tracks ......he kissed Kawaii~Chan lightly under the stars watching above. Kawaii~Chan was surprised at first, then she kissed back...after they pulled away they blushes, Kawaii~Chan then speaks," K-K-Kawaii~Chan also wanted to say that, she loves you too...n-now she sees clearly she loves Zane~Kun, not Reese~Senpai..."

"Kawaii~Chan.."

"Zane...~Senpai,"

Kawaii~Chan threw her arms around him and kissed him again...Travis and Katelyn were their way to the observatory to look at the stars when Katelyn saw two people on the balcony, "T-Travis do you see two people .....making out!?"

"Hey look, the gal with the dress has cat ears , is that a golden pearl necklace, waaait only Zane and K.C know about that! "

"*fangirling gasp* Oh my Irene, it is Zane and Kawaii~Chan, look I can see K.C's pink hair and Zane's mask....*♡*...yas omi ,"

"*♡* , we have to tell the others !"

"Forget, the stars Travis this is the star the party!! ".........

Zane and Kawaii~Chan went back to the party with hands held . They danced through the night slow dance, ballroom and some different ones. They went arm in arm on the way back just like on the way to the festival....and unfortunately for them , they didn't know what was to come the very next morning ...........