#Tylan

Dylans P.o.v

I got Tyler's text that he was coming over 30 minutes ago while I was watching criminal minds on my couch. So of course I had to procrastinate getting dressed... Classic Dylan...so what am I doing now well I'm running to the door trying to pull my jeans on.

When I open the door I know I look really bad but Tyler ignores it thank god and just walks in hugging me.

"Hey Dyl." He looks me over trying not to laugh.

"That's not my name ty!" I hug him tight looking up at him

"And ty isn't my name but I won't complain."

"Touché Mr. Joseph" I fix my long brown hair and pull down my sweatshirt walking into the kitchen grabbing two waters two spoons and birthday cake ice cream. "So what brings u to my smol cardboard box today Joseph."

"I dunno just wanted to see how u were boo what's wrong with that?" He smirks.

"Ok now I know somethins up. Spill it Tyla." I raise my eyebrow and take a bite of ice cream.

He gasp pretending to be shocked. "well Looks like I'm not wanted here."

I grab his arm "NO tyler don't leave stay please." I laugh and pull him into the living room sitting down. "Fine I'll stay. But only because your my only fren."

"What about josh? Are y'all ok?" We usually don't talk about josh but I want them to remain frens because let's be real we all secretly somewhere in our hearts ship it.

"Yeah we are fine. Your just my best gur fren and he's my best guy fren and I'm with u right now so ur my only fren right now." He rambles on about who knows what until he runs out of breath but I just nod and listen.

"Do you guys ever talk about me?" I ask playing with my hoodie string wrapping it around my finger.

"He says he'd really like to meet you one day because I tell him how cool you are."

A.N. Here's Tyler and Dylan's background. They met when they were five and basically hung out everyday until he got signed and met josh. They are still best frens but Josh hasn't met her yet. Also right now she is 19 Tyler and Josh are 20 she has her own apartment and her parents have nothing to do with her. It is winter btw early November in case u were wondering bout the hoodie and Jean thing. Ok enough of me back to the book.

"Tyler I'm not cool at all. Literally all I do is watch Netflix listen to your music and gorge myself with food daily." He laughs "you know I do the exact same things. Right? And I'm still for some reason 'cool'."

"Ty you are cool. I promise." I say going to hug him as is phone rings...

A.N. Ok so I know this isn't the longest or best chapter it'll hopefully get better though this is my first book so. And the next chapter will give you there back story because I kinda forgot to do that lol. Bye guys thanks for reading.