The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 2

Chapter 2-

I glanced around. Seeing if Cortez was in the gym, but he wasn't. I sighed in relief, and walked over to grab a basketball.

As I shot some hoops, mostly missing a lot of them, I glance near the boys locker room. Wondering why he hasn't come out yet.

Does he feel guilty? Does he regret so much that he didn't show up today. I have no idea what is wrong with me. One point I'm loathing him and now I'm worried on if he regretted it.

I shot another basket, but it missed. And maybe that was because I heard his voice.

"Okay! Everyone line up. Need to start some stretching." He yelled. I glanced behind me and saw him talking to two blonde bimbos. I felt jealousy rush through me when I saw one of them-the right one- touch his chest.

I was so angry that I nonintentially threw the basketball against the gym wall.

" Gem! 20 push-ups, now!" Mr. Cortez yelled. I narrowed my eyes at him, realizing the two bimbos were giggling.

Oh it is on, you bastard. I looked over on the other side of the gym and called a random boy, that I kinda knew, and also knew he had a crush on me.

I glanced at Cortez quickly, noticing him watching with narrowed eyes. I glanced back at...Jimmy.

I put on a flirtious smile and cocked my hip. My hand  resting on it,

"Hey...I was wondering if you could count my push-ups?" I asked sweetly. I noticed his eyes lit up,

"Yeah, sure Gem."

I went on the ground and made sure he was behind me. I glanced back at him,

"Oh shit. I totally forgot how to do a push up... Could you help me?" I asked. He gulped.

"Yeah..."

I went into a regular push-up position and started sticking my ass in the air so it rubbed against him.

"Is this how you do it?" I half yelled. I peeked a glance at Cortez. He looked pissed. Oh, he's coming over.

I started sticking my ass further, until I felt a pair of hands at my waist that lifted me up.

I turned around. About to tell Jimmy I didn't need him anymore. Fuck. It was Cortez's eyes I met.

I put a innocent look on my face,

"May I help you, Mr. Cortez?" I asked, in the most innocent voice.

"Yeah. You can get your ass over there and stretch. Now." He said bitterly. I felt laughter inside me. I raise my hands up in surrender and walked off.

A little bit later we were outside, getting ready to play football. I guess I was pretty good at this game. I put on a black jersey and got in position.

"1, 2, 3, Hut!" Mr. Cortez said on the opposite team. He passed the ball to one of his teammates, but I didn't really pay attention to what happen to the ball. Instead,  I found my tackling target.

I rushed forward when he was turned the other way and jumped on his back. God, it felt good to be-stop it! Even though I went on his back, he didn't even move an inch. Like as if I wasn't on his back. Very muscled, so strong and so-

"What the-? Gem get off or I will tackle you. You really wouldn't want that now, would you?" He said, calmly.

I thought for a minute and decided to get off. But when I was off, I was immediately tackled.

"Shit! What the hell, Cortez? Get off me!" I yelled. He laughed and pinned my arms down. I started to struggle. I finally gave up and gazed up at him