He groaned.

I put on my bra, underwear and shirt, but I couldn't find my pants.

"Klaus have you seen my...," I turned to see Klaus dangling my pants in front of me.

"Thanks," I said as I grabbed my pants.

"What are you doing later," asked Klaus.

"Nothing, why?" I asked suspiciously.

"I want you to meet me at the town square at sunset," smiled Klaus.

Hm. What is he planning.

"Ok, are we going out to dinner or something," I asked him.

"You find out later," he replied.

I kissed him on the cheek before I left.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

KlausPOV

Once Bella left I immediately got dressed and left the house. I hope this is what she wants because if she doesn't it just might break me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BPOV

Once I got home I sat on the coach with a glass of bourbon in my hand.

"I'm guessing that since you didn't come home last night your reunion with Klaus was a success," asked Damon.

I smiled.

"A complete success. In fact we are meeting at the town square at sunset," I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*5 hours later*

KlausPOV

"Beautiful choice. Do you know what size she is?" asked the man.

"7. She is a size 7." I replied.

"Well whoever this lucky girl is, she is going to love it," smiled the old man.

"I hope so," I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BPOV

It was 5:30 and sunset is at 7. I decided to start getting ready. I curled my hair and put on my usually smoky eye look. I started to look through my closet until I found the perfect outfit to wear. A red lace dress that goes about thigh high. I put on some black pumps. I looked at the clock. 6:50. I grabbed my car keys and headed to the town square. Once I got there I saw Klaus dressed in a tux. I started to walked towards him.

"You look as stunning as ever," He told me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you. So, do I get to know the surprise now," I asked.

He smiled. He looked nervous.

"Isabella, when we first met I was stunned by your beauty, the way you walked and talked with such confidence. You were the first person that I have ever let in, who I let see the weakest parts of me. Everyone can only see the beast, but you Isabella, you can see the man behind the beast. Which is why I think it's about time I do this," said Klaus.

He pulled out a small black box from his pocket and got down on one knee.

"Isabella Luna Salvatore, will you marry me?" asked Klaus.

I gasped. I have never thought of marriage before, since I am a vampire little stuff like this doesn't cross my mind as often as it would for a human. But here, kneeling before me is Klaus, my love. How can I say no to him.

"Yes," I answered smiling.

Klaus put the engagement ring on my finger, picked my up and twirled me around.

"On one condition," I stated.

"What is the condition?" he asked.

"This means forever, you can't just throw me aside when you get bored of me," I told him.

He cupped my cheek.

"I could never get bored of you," he whispered.

"Forever," I said.

"Forever," he responded and pulled me into a everlasting kiss.

TADA! THEY ARE FINALLY ENGAGED. God it felt so weird to write that sex scene! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. There are probably only going to be 2 or 3 chapters left in this story! Make sure to review! Also, I have been getting questions on why I stopped doing AU so the answer is that I never meant to stop writing AU I just kind of drifted from it.