mab

with the fire on, i sit beside harry staring at the wall filled with paintings. "thanks for today, that was actually fun--wow i never thought I'd say that." i mumble the last part to myself.

harry chuckles wrapping his arm around me. i rest me head on his chest watching the flames in front of us. we rest our feet up on the table, relaxing with a couple of cold beers we found stashed in the back of the fridge. "i'm glad you had fun, babe." there are the words that make my stomach turn.

setting my beer down beside me on the floor, i look up at harry who takes a swig of his beer. setting it down he looks down at me. we both look at each other for what feels like an eternity until i notice myself inching towards him. his face comes close to mine until i can feel his breath close to my lips. the smell of beer. "kiss me." i whisper.

without another word, he leans in our lips meeting. my hand comes up to his hair as his comes up to my cheek. he showers me in kisses all the way to my neck where i close my eyes and let him. as soon as his hand comes down to my waist i cup his face, stopping him for a moment, letting us breath for a moment. slowly leaning in, i kiss his jawline, then his neck all the way to his collarbone where his grip tightens around me. "mab.."

i stop completely when he says my name. "i-i..." i don't know what to say but look at him.

"sh..." he comes back in and kisses me again. this time, his hand falls on my back pushing me down on the couch.

my hand comes up to his chest grabbing a fistful of his shirt. his arms hold him up as he kisses me aggressively inching his way down to my neck where he sucks an area. "harry..." i speak out, he makes his way down to my chest. "no--harry." i whisper pushing his face away from my chest.

"I-i'm sorry. i got carried away." he gets off from on top of me, helping me up.

"you gave me a hickey, didn't you?" i ask, touching my neck.

he chuckles. "gotta mark your mine." he winks at me placing his arm around my waist, dragging me in his lap.

the rest of the night, we cuddle and kiss each other a few more times until we sleep in each others arms.