mab

i don't know what to do?

the only time I've ever kissed a guy it was my first and also last kiss. this was something different--this is my kidnapper? opening my eyes, i look at harry who has his eyes closed and seems to enjoy the kiss. his lips are soft against mine but the hot tears from my face keep on falling--i feel abused. pushing him away, my reaction is to slap him. once my hand comes right against his cheek i gasp, placing my hands over my mouth i start sobbing.

he doesn't move an inch but stays in the position with his red cheek facing me. "you're just a fucking pervert!" i say.

"don't tell me you didn't feel anything, mab." he looks at me, his green eyes killing me inside. how could i feel anything for this jerk if he's my kidnapper?

weakness is what I'm starting to feel. placing a hand over my chest i groan at the pain. "i didn't feel anything!" i hiss at him.

harry comes closer to me, but i stay in my position. if i were to move i know he would be able to reach out for me--that bastard. "if you didn't feel anything, why did it take you forever to push me away?"

there's nothing more i want to do but lash out at him. my hand comes up but it doesn't make a sudden move across his face. looking down at the floor i don't bother to respond. "why do you always make me cry?"

harry lifts my head. "i'm sorry, mab. i don't mean to. it hurts me to see you cry--trust me." without noticing, i place my head on his shoulder and throw my arms around his neck.

i think harry really does love me.