mab

he decided to leave me alone.

for once he left me alone. i sit on the bed looking out the window thinking if i should try to escape again. but the thought of looking at my hand makes me weak. i would instantly fall from the tree to my death--surely. my head does seem to sting, but that's the last thing on my mind. harry had treated me and told me to call him if i needed anything, but to be honest all i want is to leave this place. which would never happen.

i want to go to the bathroom, but i cant seem to get up, my legas are weak as my head stings with pain. "jesus!" getting down on my knees, i crawl all the way to the bathroom reaching the toilet just in time to vomit. "goddamit!" i yell.

and i probably shouldn't of since the front door opens wide and i hear harry walk in to the bathroom. "mab! i told you to call me if you need any--"

"just leave me alone, harry! you make everything worse!" i have had enough of his nice gestures. "you just--" i start to cry which makes me look weak. "i just want to go home and leave this place! what do you even want from me? do you want to use me for sex is that it?"

he stands still. "i would never kidnap a women just to use her for sex. that's sick."

a small laugh escapes my lips. "and you don't think that it's sick to kidnap someone?" he doesn't say anything.

"i did it for love." he walks away.