mab

authors note: i wrote this when i was young and it is extremely cringe-worthy but people seem to enjoy it (how?) so i'm going to keep it up for ya'll. 

i walk out of my house, with my purse in my hand. locking the door behind me, i begin my day. it really isn't much of a day except work, lunch, trying to have a nice conversation with people i don't like but they think I like them, then i come back home. I stay up late doing some stupid work for my lousy boss and eventually fall asleep to wake up to the same thing. this is my routine, but I get paid a lot to do this and I guess I'm good at it, so you could say i enjoy the money but not my job.

walking to my car which is parked at the corner of the street--since the neighbors always hog my spot but I don't seem to mind or make a fuss about it. it'll just waste my time.

catching a glimpse of a figure from across the street, i turn my head to him. a man around the same age as me--oh I'm 20, just graduated high school two years ago and I guess you could say I'm living the life? i decided to ignore college and go straight into the life.

but anyway, this man sort of hunches his back with a huge coat on him. he always wears a huge hat to cover his face, it's different everyday. yea, i see this man everyday but it doesn't bother me to be honest. for the first two weeks it creeped me out, but I notice that he wouldn't say anything to me but just watch. so then i got used to it and let it slide. it's been almost two months now.

getting inside my car, i adjust my mirrors. taking a quick glimpse at the man, he straightens his back and looks directly at my car. for the first time, i can see his face. he has such a beautiful face, which I'm not going to lie about. but i simply think he's beautiful without feeling any sort of affection. staring into his green eyes, we share a small moment of eye-contact when I decide to turn the car on.

he quickly walks away and I look away. this is basically my daily routine. and it starts out with this man--I guess I can call him guy now since he isn't that old. "man" makes him sound like he's 40 when that's not true, so I guess it's just this guy.

this guy who stalks me every morning. but it's just another day.