mab

this morning, i manage to drag myself out of bed.

with my nose all stuffed, i quickly blow it all out before heading to the kitchen where i find harry cooking. once he sees me, he smiles. "morning, love." Inside i become weak when he says those words--you don't want to be weak, mab!

quickly taking a seat, he serves me my food. noticing my hand, all the scars from the broken glass remain. before my shower yesterday i had to take them off, everything's healed which makes me happy-i guess. "you going to eat?" harry asks taking a seat across from me.

poking at my food, i shove some in my mouth only eating what i can. whenever i make eye contact with him, i get butterflies which causes me to lose my appetite. his green eyes glare at me--i'm sure he's thinking of me yesterday when i was basically naked. "are you alright, mab?" he brings his hand out for me to take but i stare at it. "mab?" i look up at him. "mab? your worrying me."

taking my dishes, i head to the sink rinsing my plate and cup. suddenly, i feel arms around my waist. I gasp, letting go of my fork in the sink causing a clanking noise. my stomach turns to the touch of his hands against my waist. "mab, please talk to me." he whispers closely to my ear. grabbing the knife in front of me i point it out at him, he jerks backwards with his arms up. "mab, put the knife down."

"n-no!" i exclaim.

"why are you doing this?" he moves slowly inches towards me.

gripping onto the knife i move backwards. "i can't and won't love you! i can't and won't let you make me weak!"

harry still makes his way towards me. taking off his coat slowly he makes it into a clump in his hand. quickly, he grabs the knife with the coat and throws it to the floor. I'm defenseless. "mab, i would never make you weak--you're the strongest girl i know--"

"don't lie to me! look what you've done to me! you've made a mess of me!"

"those are called emotions, mab! what you're feeling is sadness, anger, happiness and love." his arms come up to me.

"l-love?" he nods. "i don't love you, harry! i never will! you kidnap me and have me closed in this house!"

"then what was that kiss for?" he raises his voice in disappointment.

i take a step off to the side, ready to run back in the bedroom. "that was nothing!"