harry

did i say something wrong?

we were having such a good time when she suddenly left me. i wish i was still holding her in my arms--her warmth against mine. the beautiful smell of her hair while i protect her under me.

taking the bag off the couch, i take it into the bedroom where i hear mab take a shower in the bathroom to my left. then i hear singing. closely inching towards the door, i place my ear against the door trying to get a better sound when the door opens causing me to stumble in. "harry!" i place my hands against the slippery wall in front of me. "get out!" feeling my cheeks turn hot i don't know where to look. "harry! get the fuck out!" mab yells.

pushing myself up, i avoid looking at her bare body to the right of me. "i'm sorry." i say as i catch a glimpse of her legs, but instantly look away closing the door behind me. sighing, i sit on the edge of the bed. "what did you just do, harry?" i say running a hand through my hair aggressively. "she must think you're a pervert." i mumble to myself.

"yea, she does." startled, i slowly look up, scanning her drenched body. the towel fits her pretty small by the way it lays above her knees. "hey!" i lock eyes with her. "keep your eyes up here."

i nod. "s-sorry. i just wanted to hear you sing but the door was open. i swear to god i would never--"

she doesn't let me finish my sentence. "i believe you--just don't do it again." i nod again, but scan her body. "now leave. i have to change." she clutches on her body noticing my eyes traveling around her.

getting up to the door i stop to look back at her. "you're beautiful inside and out."