mab

waking up, i find harry asleep in a chair beside me. he looks uncomfortable which makes me feel pity for him. getting up, i take his shoulder and force him on the couch. his eyes almost bulge out of his head when i set him on the couch. "sh, just get some sleep."

"but--"

i put my index finger on his lips. "sh. I'll tell you when breakfast is ready." his hand comes up to mine giving it a small squeeze.

walking off to the kitchen i begin to make pancakes and some bacon. with the house silent and harry's faint snore, i begin to sing to myself. "blue moon, you saw me standing alone..." i sing the rest of the song while cooking. turning around to place everything on the table, i see harry leaning up against the wall watching me with a smirk on his face. "harry! you scared me!"

"your voice is beautiful." i notice he doesn't have his coat on exposing his muscular arms and various tattoos. "i'd love to hear it more often." blushing, i place the last plate on the table.

"care to join?" i ask. making my way to my seat, he sits across from me grabbing a few pancakes and placing them on his plate.

we both reach for the syrup at the same time our hands touching. "ladies first." harry says.

i thank him taking it in my hands. handing it to him, his hand rests on top of mine. letting his thumb rub against my hand it was at this moment i realized that i like harry.

or is it love?

love is too strong and i'm not sure of it.