harry

holding mab in my arms, i run her into the living room where i set her down on the couch. her hands are all cut up from the glass she fell on and half of her face is covered in blood. desperately looking for a towel of any sort, i run in the kitchen bringing out all the paper towels and washing away the blood that doesn't seem to stop streaming down her face. "mab?" i ask cupping her face. but she doesn't respond. "jesus fucking christ!"

heading into the bathroom, i bring out bandages, rubbing alcohol, towels, and a bucket of water. i try my best to do what i can to prevent an infection from starting. covering up her wounds, i let her rest on the couch for a while; watching her chest rise and fall which gives me hope that she'll wake up.

this was an act of suicide. she would rather die than stay with you, harry. my hands come up to my face, a few tears streaming down my cheek. holding onto mab, i take her up to my bedroom where i set her on my bed, leaving her in a comfortable position. although, she doesn't look comfortable in her clothing--but i don't dare to undress her. "mab?" i ask again with my hand on her forehead. but i get nothing. "mab, please wake up."

i sit on the edge of the bed, my hand on hers waiting for a response.