I turned my gaze to the last guy when they laid me on the large bed that was in the room and I relaxed into the soft comforter. He had brown hair like Blue but it was shorter and kept more in style. His eyes were a soft caramelly brown and made me calm down even more. All of them seemed to be the men that your mothers told you to stay away from because they are dangerous but I couldn't feel anything but safe and loved around them. 

My thoughts drifted back to the letters from my suitors and I slowly matched names with faces. Stormy was Xavier, my main Daddy, then Caramel was Chevron, Emerald was Mercuries and finally Blue was Zeus.

Drawing out of my thoughts, I came aware of Xavier's dominant, protective and possessive voice at my ears. 

"Bubs, hush sweetheart. Stop crying for Daddy, I don't want you getting sick princess. Your safe now, I promise."

I took a deep breath, then another, until the tears on my cheeks slowed and came to a stop.

"Good girl. Your such a good girl for your Daddies. We won't let the big meany get you. We promise sweetheart." Chevron's voice like his eyes was caramelly and I relaxed, snuggling into my mates even more. With all the crying and being overwhelmed, my energy and excitement had dwindled and I now felt nothing more than sleepy. I felt a movement to my left and watched through droopy eyes as Chevron moved away and Mercuries took his place.

As soon as Mercuries has lain down he joined Xavier in stroking some part of my body. Xavier's hand rested in my hair and his face was buried in my neck, seemingly to be breathing in my scent. While Mercuries hand stroked my back silently with his face rested on the back of my neck, copying his brother.

There was soft murmuring above me between Zeus - whose voice was relatively familiar and Chevron.

"Hold on baby, we know you want to sleep but just wait until we feed you, ok sweetheart. Stay awake for me baby." Mercuries voice came directly at my ear before he turned slightly and seemed to grab something from someone. Finally the object, after being passed to Xavier, rested at my lips.

"Open up baby girl, come on sweetheart, you need to drink for Daddy," Xavier whispered lovingly.

It was then I realized what the object at my lips was, a bottle. Even so, I was too tired to react and wanted to sleep, so I opened my mouth. As I sucked the milk through the bottle I was surprised at the vanilla taste and immediately wanted more.

Xavier's POV:

I watched as Ayla sucked her milk through her bottle and her eyes closed more and more with each mouthful. She was laying on my chest now and Zeus and Mercuries laid next to me, Zeus holding Ayla's bottle to her lips, feeding her. Chevron was outside talking to Ruyard about Ayla's brother and making sure that Ruyard knew to get her other family members as well before taking them all to the castle's cellars back in Nemphrodelia.

"Is she asleep yet?" Mercuries murmured while stroking her hair and holding one of Ayla's hand in his.

"Almost," I replied softly.

Suddenly the door to the cinema opened and closed softly and I quickly sent out my grace, checking to make sure it wasn't a threat. Even so, when my grace touched my brother's familiar grace I relaxed.

Several moments later, when Ayla had just finished her bottle and Zeus had put it away, Chevron turned up on the bed with a teddy stuffie in his and silently asked me with his hands if he could pick Ayla up. I looked back down at Ayla and smiled softly in happiness and love as I saw her closed eyes, her thumb in her mouth and heard her soft baby snores. Looking back up at Chevron I nodded and watched as he picked her up and put her on his hip.

"Do you want to take her back to our suite now?" He asked, whispering.

Mercuries, Zeus and I looked at each other before we made to sit up on the bed. Silently we all left the cinema, Chevron still caring Ayla and twenty to thirty odd guards following us. As we walked through the halls of the ship, Chevron tightened his grip on Ayla and my brothers and I surrounded him protecting the love of our life the best we could now that we had a second chance. We received the normal weird looks and second glances that we receive every time we're on Earth and I couldn't help but turn my nose up in disgust at the humans. Although Ayla seemed to be human like the rest of the people on Earth, she was, in fact, a baby angel and she would forever be a baby angel.

Finally, we made it to the elevator and as we stepped inside, Ayla let out a little whimper but before she could awaken Chevron softly bounced her in his arms, rocking her back and forth. Then he bent down and cooed into her ear.

"Shh baby. Go back to sleep. You'll be in your crib soon. All your Daddies are right here."

Finally, after several moments she was back to a deep sleep and was peacefully snoring again.

When we reached our suite, Mercuries silently took Ayla from Chevron and with all our eyes watching until we couldn't, he turned down a hall and opened the door to Ayla's nursery on board.

It was silent in the room for a minute before I turned to my brothers with a small smile on my face. Chevron and Zeus looked shocked and I knew it was because I hadn't smiled since I found out Ayla had been ripped from my life.

"I want to say I'm sorry Zeus. I argued with you about going on this trip and made you feel terrible. You're an amazing brother, and you're all the best friends I could ask for in life." I said, sitting on the couch and burying my face in my hands in happiness. Zeus' hand touched my back and I felt him bring me in for a hug.

"There's nothing to forgive." He said.

We stayed like that for several moments, when Mercuries returned and we separated, looking up at him with questioning in our eyes. 

"She's asleep in her crib, surrounded by stuffies, and I also gave her a paci. I don't want her getting sick from sucking on her thumb." He said.

Getting off the couch, I made my way down the hall with my brothers following and opened the door to Ayla's nursery silently.

My eyes immediately fell to the crib and I felt a smile grace my and love warm my heart as I saw her small, sleeping form hidden behind several stuffies. With one last look at Ayla, I closed the door and turned to my brother's.

"Tomorrow we'll explain everything."