CHAPTER 12 - DRUNK

It's a loft?' I asked looking around the living room as he made us drinks.
'Uh huh.' He answered from the kitchen and I walked in there to see him quickly but a class of wine in the fridge and wipe his mouth.
'The culprit is caught.' I said and he sighed
'Your underage.' He said and I rolled my eyes
'I've been drunk before.' I said opening the fridge and looking at the various drinks he had.
'Never took you as a whiskey man.' I muttered pulling out vodka and I heard him turn the kettle off.
'Guess coffee's off the table.' He said and I handed his a glass I had just made while I drank the other.

'I hate vodka.' I muttered taking another gulp
'Why are you drinking it then!' Derek asked and I laughed shrugging.
'Stiles is overprotective.' I said taking the bottle and taking a gulp.
We were in the living room now, plonked on the couch.
'I had one of those..' He said taking another sip, ' my big sister Laura.' He said and I gave him a sad smile
'Death sucks.' I said and he laughed
'Heck yeah.' He replied and we cheered glasses.
Derek then stood up taking the bottle (much to my dismay) and coming back with tequila.
'Yay!' I cheered and I took a shot.
'Shouldn't you slow down?' Derek asked

'Derek loosen up.' I said shaking his shoulders and he rolled his eyes.
'Look at me!' He said pointing to himself
'Sad, angry, lonely Derek hale drowning his sorrows with an underage girl.' He said a little tipsy
'Nearly 18!' I pointed out falling into him and I laughed.
'Come here.' He said lifting me up and spinning me around.
'Hale put me down!' I yelled laughing and he threw me on the couch. I let out an ''oof'' glaring at him and he walked to me so we were face to face.
'You've got me drunk.' He muttered
' I thought werewolves couldn't get drunk.' I said and he smirked
'I put wolfspane in all my drinks so I can get drunk.' He said

'Cleaver wolf.' I giggled hiccuping
'Stiles is going to kill us.' He muttered and I put my hand on his Chest
'Screw him.' I shrugged putting my other hand in his chest and we stayed silent panting from all the jumping we had just done.
His eyes flickered to my lips and then to my eyes and I starred curious at him.
'You saved me and I never said thanks.' I said, ' so thanks.' I said bluntly
'Your w-welcome.' He stuttered leaning In and I stepped back a little and he looked at me realising how close we were.
'I'm sorry.' He said and I swear I heard a sad grumble escape his lips.
'Bye hale.' I muttered

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

The next day I then had to meet up with him and everyone else and he was so pissed I had never seen him like that before.
'hale....enough.' He was currently stropping
'That girl was looking for Scott.
I'm here to help him, not you.' Allison muttered to Derek
'You wanna help? Find something real.' Derek then spat in her face and I slapped him making him turn to me
'What Is with you today?' I asked irritated and he sighed storming out but me and Scott went after him.
'Derek Give her a chance.' Scott pleaded
'Okay, they're on our side now. Well then maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night.' Derek said to Scott and he gave up signing.
Derek took that as his signal to leave, storming down the corridor.
Then again did he really think it would be that easy?
I went after him and he finally stopped a few classrooms away.
'What Jess...' He muttered
'What? What!' I yelled and he looked a little guilty
'Why are you being like this?' I then asked on the verge of tears
'Because....because now i can't control myself around you! If I'm not cold I won't be able to control myself from killing anyone who touches you. That includes isaac.' He said and his features softened.
'Derek....' I slowly started, 'I don't know how I can help but I have to fight it too.' I said and he looked right Into my eyes.
'I'm sorry for everything.' He said putting his palm on my cheek.
I closed my eyes and lent into his touch, and then he was gone.
Leaving a cold chill running through my body.
'Jess you coming?' Stiles them snapped me out of my thoughts and we walked to class.
Mr finstock....great. *sarcasm used*

Oops-DerekHale {completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara