CHAPTER 15 - WORRIES AND A BROKEN ARM

'The M.E. said this one wasn't just strangled.Whoever did it used a garrote, which is a stick that you put through the rope, and you just kind of keep twisting, and......guys?' While Melissa had been explaining the horrific death I had begun to recognise this girl as my childhood best friend.

A tear ran down my cheek and I saw stiles's crumpled face, Melissa three saw this.

'Oh, my God, did you know her? I'm so sorry. I didn't even think.' She apologised and I vigorously wiped the tear that was running down my cheek.

She's dead now! Stop crying.

A voice blared thought my head

'I was-I was at her party. It was her birthday. Her name is Heather.'
Stiles whispered
'Okay, we need to call your father, 'cause you're a witness.' Melissa then walked out the room and I rubbed his shoulder
'Sorry.' I whispered dragging him out.
All I could think about was how I could be there just as easily as her.

Another thought them crept into my mind and I felt like shooting my brains out after it.... Derek has anger issues with YOU, Derek will rip you apart and kill you!

My heart started beating faster and I shook my head.
Derek won't hurt me.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Stiles' phone then rang as we walked to the car and he mumbled a few words before hanging up.

'We have to go to the school.' He ordered starting the engine and I groaned
'Why!' I whined
'Because Scott needs us.' He said
'...and?' I asked impatient.
'Derek could die.' He said
'Ugh!! All I woke up for was pop tarts bought by Lydia.' I stated and stiles shrugged
'Do you see my pop tarts!' I yelled and he rolled my eyes
'If we survive this, I'll but you pop tarts.' Stiles promised and I kissed his cheek.
'Thanks bro!'

We pulled up at the school and I would already tell they had been here.
'Come on.' Stiles directed me to where they were and I saw Scott.

'Where are they!' I asked running to him and he pointed inside where I saw Derek trying to fight off Boyd and what I could guess was his sister.
'Why are you not helping'm I ordered
'He asked me not to.' Scott helplessly said and I sighed.
'I'll help then.' I groaned opening the door before the boys could stop me.

Me. Being me managed to slam the door behind me and I head growls.
I managed to snap a shelf from the book cabinet and have it as a weapon.
If you think I'm being brave or something you are highly wrong.

Foolish me, was creeping in the dark, tripping over books towards the sound of certain death. Yes I could here the actual sounds of death.

DEREKS POV

I was currently trying not to fight off my bets and my sister who I was so glad to see alive.
I wish it was in better circumstances though.

All of a sudden, a strong scent hit my lips and painkiller and dread filled me.
Jessie.

JESSIES POV

'J-Jessie...get out'm I heard Derek's voice and ran towards it.
I saw him struggling with the beasts and I tried to hit one of them with my weapon.

Update: I no longer have a weapon.

'Go-go with her!' He yelled pointed to my English teacher cowering in the corner.
'Hell no.' I muttered getting another snapped shelf and hitting Boyd so he actually moves back a little.
I hit him again and I head to cracks: one from bone, another from my stick of wood snapping.