CHAPTER 9 - DEADLY GAME

Schools hours flew bye and I didn't care.
Education seemed so irrelevant in life's problems right now.
Stiles was at the council office this morning talking about ''recent events''.

'-I'm sorry.' Isaac snapped me back to reality
'Huh?' I asked and he sighed
'I might be leaving white Erika and Boyd.' He said and I was shocked
'What! Why?' I asked
'Because they think they've found another pack and they asked me to come.' He said and I sighed
'Derek that bad huh?' I asked and he laughed a little
'I don't know yet of I'm going but I needed to tell you.' He said hugging me and I hugged him back
'So are you coming the match tonight!' I asked and he shrugged walking away.
'Maybe!'

'Jess!' I then saw Allison wave at me and I was angry at her. She almost killed me!
I stormed over to her and slapped her in the face.
'You could of killed me and my brother last night!' I yelled and she looked shocked then guiltily.
'You were there...' She whispered and I nodded fuming
'And if you have hurt Scott!....' I trailed off
'Allison your mother died and i get it but you don't go around killing people!' I ordered and she glared at me
'You don't get that my mothers died!' She yelled and my mouth hung open.
'Lydia didn't tell you?' I asked
'Tell me what?'
'My mother died when I was 10.' I said and she stayed quiet.
'I get it.' I finished walking away and I saw Melissa go into the boys locker rooms.
What??

I walked into there to see Coach finishing the independence speech and I giggled to myself.
He does it every year.
'Jess!' Stiles called me
'You need to get out of here!' He said and then I saw Jackson and previous everts flashed in my mind.
'I'm not leaving.' I said and he sighed knowing how stubborn I was.
'Good luck!' I called going to the bleachers and sitting next to Lydia and seeing Isaac. Yes!

///////////

They were dying out there.
My brother....*sighs and covers face with hands*
'He's awful.' I groaned as he fell again and I saw Scott know here in sight.
My eyes kept to Jackson and back and there was no suspicion.......so far.
'Where's the ball?' Someone called from the field and I looked around to see my brother with it.
He started running and screaming and I cringed as he froze infront of the goal.
Many yelled shoot it.
'Shoot it!' I yelled
'Shoot it!' Lydia copied me and he finally did scoring a goal.
'Yes!' I yelled jumping out my seat and Lydia hugged me in excitement.
Everything went up from there and my brother was the star player.

I was a very proud twin indeed.

Darkness.....that's all that surrounded us then and someone screamed.
'No!' I yelled running through the darkness thinking someone's died.
'Stiles!' I yelled through the crowd and I was getting knocked over. Yup that will bruise.
'Stiles!' I yelled running and someone grabbed me.
'Jessica!' it was Isaac and he guided me to a small crowd.
Jackson.
Blood.
Death.
I was Jackson in the ground with blood all over him.
'He's dead.' I said feeling no emotion
'Jackson!' Lydia then screaming and when she saw him she crumbled.
'There's blood!' She screamed getting closer and Melissa ordered he to hold his head up.
'No heartbeat.' The nurse said and I closed my eyes not wanting to see anymore.
'Time of death 21:28.' Melissa finalised and I slipped out of the crowd walking away.
'Where's stiles!' Dad then caught me
'I don't know!'
'Stiles!'
'Stiles!'
'Where the hell is my son!'

😰😰😰😰😰😰

Walking through the forest alone was a bad idea- stereotypically!
But me, being me, decided that my brother might have been kidnapped by wolves or in this case werewolves.
'This is a bad idea you know.' A voice called and I knew it was Derek.
'Come out hale.' I groaned looking around and seeing know one.
There was a rustle of trees and he then appeared behind me.
'Hey.' He said and someone was with him.
'This is-' I cut Derek off looking at the other man intently
'Let me guess, psychotic uncle?' I asked smirking and the uncle laughed.
'I like her.' He said turning to Derek he glared at him and then he looked at me, 'Peter hale. You are?' He asked
'Jessie.' I said walking over to them
'Jessie....' Peter dragged
'Kill him again. Now!' I said to Derek and Peter laughed
'Jessie....' He repeated
'Stilinski!' I yelled and he smiled.
'Ok Angel.' He said and i punched him in the jar making him stumble.
'Listen....Peter.' I started, 'my brother is missing! So..help or I will give you a slow, agonising death far beyond your flesh burning off your bones with blood literally boiling.' I threatened and he beamed at me.
'Yup.' He said looking at Derek, 'I like her.'
'Idiot.'

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

So now (don't ask how) I was in the boys locker room again with Peter and Derek as we confronted Scott and Isaac.
'Holy shi-' Scott starts, 'what are you doing?' He asked me  but I wasn't really paying attention I was just smiling at Isaac and then I concentrated.
'Believe me I don't understand why you would bring this back to life.' I pointed At Peter and Isaac laughed
'We'll work some progress sweet cheeks.' Peter said
'Shut up!' We all yelled and Isaac and Derek even growled a little.
Ok...what the hell is this!' Scott yelled suddenly shocked.
'Well I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriffs station.' Derek said and my eyes rows furrowed.
Gerard: Allisons uncle. Old, creepy, psychotic maniac that enjoys chopping werewolves I'm half and shooting things.
That's all I knew about the ''bad guy''.
'Hold on! He threatened to kill my mom and I had to get close with him, what was I supposed to do?' Scott asked
'I'm going to go with Scott in this one I mean have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous!' Peter said and hit him again.
'Shut. Up!' I yelled and he rubbed his cheek pouting.
'Who's that?' Isaac then noticed him
'A little while back he tried to kill us all but then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat.' Scott said and Peter rolled his eyes.
'.....oh.' Isaac wasnt expecting that then.
'Wait..how is he alive?' Scott asked
'Long story shot he knows how to stop Jackson. Maybe even save him.' Derek answered.
'Well that's very helpful accept/' I interrupted Isaac
'-Jackson's dead.' I stated and both the hales looked alarmed.
'What?' Derek asked stunned
'Yeah Jackson's dead it just happened on the field.' Scott said glumly and Derek and Peter exchanged glances.
'Wait why is known taking this as good news?' Isaac asked
'Because if Jackson is dead it means Gerard wanted it to happen.' Peter said
'But why?' Derek asked
'Well that's exactly what we need to figure out.' Peter was worried and it was obvious.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Apparently what we needed was in the old hale mansion soooooo off we went to there!
'They found stiles!' Scott said relieved as I looked at the text other the same information.
Relief flooded my body at that news but I wanted to help so I stayed.
'I told you I looked everywhere!' Derek said and then Peter grabbed a computer from under the stairs.
'What is that? A book?' Derek asked and Peter gave him an are-you-kidding look.
'No....it's a laptop. What century are you living in?' Peter remarked and Derek pulled a face.
'The Stone Age.' I said and Derek turned to me
'What?' He asked
'That's what century you live in. I mean have you seen your accommodations? Hardly modern.' I said and Scott sniggered
'Haha.' Derek sarcastically added and we follows Peter as he set up the computer while Scott received a call.
'Have to go!' Scott then yelled and Isaac pecked my cheek before running after him.
'Those boys..' I muttered

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

'They say he's in some sort of transparent casing made out of the venom from his claws.' Derek said putting his phone down.
'Well that sounds utterly terrifying.' Peter answered and I nodded in agreement.
'They also say he's starting to move.' Derek Added and Peter clicked on a website.
'Ok I think I found something.' Peter said scrolling and then he found something, 'looks like what we're getting from Jackson is just the kanimas beta shape.' Peter spoke and we all leaned in a little.
'Well...meaning what he could turn into something bigger?' I asked
'Bigger and badder.' Peter said showing a picture and my eyes bulged.
'He's turning into that!' I yelled
'That had wings!' Derek yelled
'I can see that.' Peter answered his eyes glued to the horrific picture and Derek called scott.
'Bring him too us.' Derek spoke into the machine and then Peter saw a video.
'Ooh.' He said getting my attention and I leaned over to look and he made a ''pfff'' sound moving my hair and I rolled my eyes leaning back, 'looks like someone made an animation out of it maybe it will be less frightening if we just-'
He then played the video and a loud blood curdling screech came from the computer making us all move back and Peter slammed the computer shut.
'Nope.' I said still traumatised
'Tell them to meet us half way.' Peter said
And Derek did.