CHAPTER 27 - ITS NOT HER

3rd person

It's definitely safe to say that it wasn't just Derek who was going insane.
Scott was battling control, Allison was fighting nightmares and stiles......when was the lest time stiles slept?

In the vet clinic the mystery blondie who had stolen Derek hale's heart) eyes flickered open.

Know one was there.

She stood up, but fell immediately fell, not realising how long her legs hadn't moved for.

'Derek?' Jessica asked and that's when, at the other side of town, Derek hale let out a short gasp.

It had been weeks since the last pack meeting, since he had tried to come up with theories, since he saw her....

So Derek hale would definitely now if he heard that voice.

Peter caught on almost immediately, not leaving Derek's side after he almost jumped out a window.

They both dashed to the clinic following Derek's ''feeling'' they were expecting to see young Jessica stilinski.

But news flash this is post death Jessica stilinski.

It's not her.

Derek swung open he vets door (almost breaking the glass in the process) and marched past deaton who was just going through the door himself, to where the blondie was supposed to me.

'Jessica?' Derek asked, but more likely yelled and Peter looked around wearily.

'This is real?' They heard a whisper and turned to see Jess stood against a wall terrified.

She then lifted her own hands and began counting Her fingers, letting out a loud gasp when she hand Gotten to ten.

'Derek?' She asked back and he nodded suddenly becoming aware that he hadn't really showered in about 2 months.

'Ye-yes it's 100% Derek.' He stuttered not quite believing his luck.

She then took all of 3 long seconds to go bounding into his arms and hug him tightly.

'Your actually real.' She whispered in his chest and you could see that the couple were both crying.

'I'm gonna call Scott.' Peter then said walking out the room and dialling a number.

Not soon after there had been a room full of crowded people and many hugs and tears.

The entire pack was now at The stilinski household with Star Wars on (surprise, surprise) cuddled up on top of each other.

Jessica was lay on the couch with her legs on Derek's lap sipping hot cocoa, stiles was in a chair at the back and Scott was leaning next to stiles legs while opposite, Lydia and Allison both shared the small couch in the Corner with a blanket covering them both.

Every time someone looked in Jessica's direction her frown would turn into an immediate smile and then when the stopped looking, back to a frown.

Scott kept on staring at Derek worried and they would share conversations through eye contact and facial expressions.

'Excuse me.' Jessica whispered getting of the couch and walking into the kitchen.

Derek, who was worried, followed her quietly and stopped at the door way listening and not wanting to get caught.

He knew that she wouldn't want to share anything yet, but something was up.

'Jess this is real, this isn't a dream.' He heard her mutter

'Just smile, just smile and everything will be fine.' She reassured herself before walking out the door and jumping when she saw Derek stood there.

'I was just going to ask if you wanted a refill?' Derek lied and she stayed quiet before shaking her head.

'I'm ok.' She smiled but then her smile dropped and she grabbed a knife from the side and pointed it at Derek who, by alarm, called for Scott who then dashed through (being followed) and gasped.

'Get out.' Jessica said but her voice sounded darker

'Your a wolf, get out.' She repeated but Derek was too stunned to answer.

Her head then tilted to the side like someone was taking behind her and she blinked a couple of times before looking around and then her hands landing on the knife in her hands.

'Oh my god.' She said in shock dropping the knife and it spun before impaling itself in the carpet.

She then looked around before running up stairs.

'We need to know what's wrong with her.' Scott demanded and everyone nodded.