CHAPTER 3 - WHILE I WAS SLEEPING

So I'm trying time I was ''asleep''- or whatever they want to call it - I had learnt a lot of things.

* werewolves exists and I know who are the wolves in this town (including Derek)

* Lydia was in hospital as I was aware of but then she went on a naked spree for 3 days...or was it 2?

* Derek has a few betas...I was good friends with one of them Isaac. I wish he wasn't a monster....

* Oh..and there's a homicidal lizard running around and Derek thinks it's Lydia!

Just perfect......

I was now walking into school with Lydia and Allison.
I wasn't really paying attention to there convocation I was just remembering when I woke up.

Flash back

I gasped and looked around.
'Jessica!' Derek said and I turned to him confused.
'Where am I?' I asked and then I saw stiles and dad run in to the room I was in and I knew I was safe.
'Jessie!' Stiles yelled running to my side and I gave him a weak smile.
'Hey twinnie.' I muttered and he wiped a few tears.
'We thought you weren't going to make it.' Dad said hugging me an I looked at Derek.
Our eyes met and it said a thousand words.
'Jess...' Stiles said waving a hand in my face and I smiled.
'Are you ok?' Dad asked
'Yes.' I said.
No.' I thought

End of flash back

I snapped out of my daze to see Allison looking stunned and Lydia prancing into school.
'What she say?' I groaned linking arms with ally and she sighed
'Nothing.' She said and I smiled
'Ok Hun let's face the crowd.' I said and we caught up with Lydia only to see. EVERYONE. Staring at me.
'Maybe it's the new dress.' Ally whispered to Me who's confidence was crumbling by the second.
'Come on we're crazy and were fabulous.' Lydia said linking with Me and ally, and we faced the crowd.

As accepted, people were talking about me.
But there was these 2 girls who were opposite me when I was at my locker that I just wanted to punch in the face!
'I bet she killed herself for attention.' One of them said
'Yeah the popular bitch!' The other said and that was it.
I slammed my locker and turned to them.
'That's it!' I Yelled angry walking up to them.
'Ooh look at you, the big bad bitch!' One yelled and I glared at her.
'I tried to kill myself because I wanted to die! Just like You will be if you if you don't shut up!' I yelled
'And how will you kill us...' One said cockily
'My dads the sherif it wi be easy to get a gun and easier to find your address...' I warned them
'Sweet dreams...while they last.' I muttered walking to find my brother.

👿😈👿😈👿😈👿

I ended up watching lacrosse practise with Allison who was particularly chirpy.
'Why are you in suck a good mood?' I asked
'Me and Scott later are-'
'Ok!' I yelled and she laughed
'Make sure he...' I raised my eyebrows and she slapped my shoulder playfully.
'God Jessie I will!' She yelled and I laughed.
Since when did I laugh?
Since when did I have convocation with people?
'Jessica!!' Someone yelled and I saw my brother wave at me, then get hit in the face with the ball.
Ally snorted and I rolled my eyes.
'How am I related to that?' I asked and Allison laughed.
'I have no idea!' Isaac made me jump by sitting next to me and I smiled hugging him.
'It's been forever j.' He said and I inhaled his sent realising how much I missed it.
I then pulled him a little away from ally's ear shot.
'So your a beta?' I said and he nodded.
'And a few others.' He said
'Well I'm glad you don't live with that monster anymore.' I said and I nodded in agreement.
'What's the deal with Derek?' I asked and he shrugged
'Don't know.' He said
'I mean he's an alpha ect but he was at the hospital with me all the time.' I said and Isaac looked shocked by that.
'Oh?' Isaac said suddenly looking behind me and I turned to see nothing.
'Izy?' I said my nickname for him and he shook his head (Izy is pronounced eye-zy)
'It's nothing.' He said standing up, 'get better j.' He then kissed my cheek and ran off and I smiled.
I swear I heard a growl after but I was interrupted by stiles and Scott running towards me and ally.
'Arghh!' I screamed because two sweaty clumsy boys running towards you. Who wouldn't get scared.

'Hey Jessie!' Stiles waved and I sighed.
Things handy by exactly been ''close'' between us lately. He was avoiding me because he blamed himself for me trying to kill myself.
''I'm a bad brother'' I quote from stiles.
He's a great brother I'm just a bad twin, to be honest this is the first time he had properly spoke to me.
'Stiles.' I said bluntly and Scott and Allison shared and awkward look due to us.
'Well Scott we need to go now!' Allison ordered but I could tell Scott wasn't aware of this until Allison dragged him away.

'I'm sorry.' Stiles breathed
'It's not your fault.' I said
'It is! I lost focus on my family!' He said
'Yeah and i was willing to loose it!' I said,'we both made mistakes stiles.'
'Mistakes don't end in death!' He yelled and I stepped back from him.
'I'm sorry I-' he realised his mistake.
'It's fine, you wouldn't understand anyway.' I muttered walking away.
And just like that, the wall between us was made...

🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪

I was now at home, with my door locked eating ice cream with the walking dead on.
'Shoot them daryl!' I yelled and then there was a knock on my door.
I rolled my eyes.
'Come in!' I yelled and Scott came through.
'Hey Jess are you ok?' He asked and I raised an eyebrow.
'I was wondering if you wanted to watch...' He looked at the tv, 'the running dead?'
'Walking dead and stiles has put you up to this hasn't he?' I knew my brother too well
'No?' He said
'Who are you trying to convince?' I laughed and he sighed walking out the rooms
'Good try Scottie!' I yelled and he gave me that awkward smile.
'I've not been convinced by your brother?' Lydia them ran in and I hugged her.
'Hey Lyds!' I said ana she looked at the telly sitting down.
'Ugh zombies! Why isn't gossip girl on?' She said holding up the season tapes and I beamed putting them on.
'You know me too well!' I was now content with my best friend.

📺📺📺📺📺📺

DEREKS POV

I was trying to train Isaac, Erika and Boyd so far no good!
'Come on!' I yelled and Isaac pounced on me. immediately, I threw him off me and he huffed.
All this anger was suddenly replaced with happiness and contentment.
Jessica!
'Why are you smiling?' Erika caught on and I decided to throw her with this new feeling.
I was going to be cocky.
'Good sex.' I muttered and Isaac stared laughing while Erika stayed gob smacked.
I wonder what jess would be like in bed.....Heesh Derek she doesn't even know you properly!