CHAPTER 13 - WEAK HUMAN

'The stock market is based on two principles. What are they? Coaches voice blared through the classroom and I couldn't help wince
A few but there hands up and (much to my surprise) Scott.

'Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom.
Anybody else?' Coach shut Him down and I mentally sniggered at Scott's face.
'Uh, no, coach, I know the answer.' He informed the judgemental teacher.
Laughs erupted mr finstocks mouth before he realised Scott wasn't joking &Oh, you're serious.' He realised
'Yes. Risk and reward.' Scott answered correctly
'Wow! Who are you? And what have you done to McCall? Don't answer that.' The teacher then said, 'I like you better.'
'Does anybody have a quarter?' Coach asked
A quarter? Yep.' Stiles then fished in his pocket and then mistakably pulled out a condom.
His face went pale.
My face went pale.
Stiles and a girl......n o p e!!!!
'Stilinski, I think you, uh You dropped this.
And congratulations.' Coach then handed it back to the clearly embarrassed boy and he stared at it in his hands.

I then snatched it from him, putting it in my pocket and sighing.
'Hey!' Stiles said
'I'm not letting you walk around with that!' I exclaimed
'Why?' he asked- no whined
'Because if there's a girl that sees it who's slutty.:.....she's make you use it.' I said and he pales even more.
I was beginning to question if vampires were real now.
'Good point.' Scott butted in and I nodded.
'Why would she make me use it?' Stiles then asked.
God he's so stupid! I thought
'Your stupid too.' Stiles then said.
Crap I said that out loud!

///////////

Scott and Danny who actually managed to get a quarter decided to play a game with coach.
'I'm going to do it.' Stiles determinedly muttered standing up and trying it.
Dad then walked it.....
'Stiles.' He ordered
'Yeah coach I got it.' The dumb brother muttered
'Stiles!' Dad yelled again and stiles looked up immediately wincing.
'Come with me.' Stiles then walked away and bell went.
Free period.

🍢🎂🍰🍧🍷🍡🍧🍙🍙

I was now in the library with Lydia and Allison.
There were ''researching'' about the mysterious bruise on there wrists.
When I say researching, I mean Allison looking at the computer like its her life line and Lydia spying on the twins.

Personally I didn't think they were that cute, Lydia thought otherwise.

'Which one?' I ask
'The straight one, obviously.' Lydia answers and I roll my eyes seeing on of them chatting up Danny.

'What if it's not a symbol? What if it's actually a logo?' Allison finally speaks up showing us a picture that matched her bruise.
'That looks familiar.' I said
'Know what it is?' She asked hopeful
'Erm.........no sorry.' I said and she sighed
'Oh well.' She muttered and, 'Lydia what so y-'
We then both noticed she was chatting the twins up.
Classic Lydia.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

So I don't know why I agreed but know I'm standing in deatons vets while Isaac's getting drowned so we can get information from him.

'You ok?' I asked isaac.
The panic in his face gave me an answer as he grimaced at the freezing ice water.
'Y....y-yeah I'll be ok, maybe.' He doubted and I hugged him.
He hesitated before hugging me back and I kissed him before letting go.
'Don't die.' I ordered and he chuckled
'It's just a bubble bath.' He said and I rolled my eyes
'I thought that required no clothes.' I said and he wiggled his eyes brows
'If you wanted me to get naked you could just-' isaac was cut off by Derek and I then remembered his ''control '' speech.
Oops.