CHAPTER 11 - TATTOOS AND SELFIES

'Isaac where are you call me!!' I yelled down the phone and I heard Scott chuckle a little.

'Jessie you coming?' Stiles asked me and I nodded grabbing the money and dashing out with Scott.
So Scott wants a tattoo and I want one too but they doesn't know that.
Turns out Scott and allowance never really got back together and she moves to France.
I know right...didn't see that coming!

'Sooo Scottie what's the design?' I asked as he walked in and he handed me a paper with two lines on, one thinker than the other.
'Well we definitely needed that drawing, suck detail.' I sarcastically added and he grabbed it from me giving it the artist.
'Boy it's a good thing you drew me a picture.' The artist said and I sniggered at Scott who pouted getting comfortable.
'Hey Scott?' Stiles asks showing up a tattoo that resembled the kanima, 'something like this? No....to soon?' He asked and we nodded
'Right..' He put it back down and the tattooing began.
After Scott was don't they went to leave and I stopped them.
'Wait!' I yelled and they looked at me, 'I'm getting one too.' I said showing the money and the deign.
'No. No! Nope!' Stiles yelled and I glared at him handing the money to the man and showing the image.
' Too late!' I said getting comfortable in the leather chair.

FIGHT OFF YOUR DEMONS.
Was written just below the crook of my elbow and the whole time it was getting done stiles was pacing and I was giving him my middle finger.

🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

'Ha I did it!' I yelled in victory tracing the words with my finger.
We were on our way home when Scott started squirming.
'Ahh it hurts.' He complained and I rolled my eyes
'It's supposed to hurt you just had a needle stabbed in you about a million times!' Stiles yelled
'Ahh no it's not supposed to hurt like this!' He yelled taking off the bandage much to stiles complaining and there on his skin was the beautiful black- haha no it had healed!
'Oh.' I said biting my lip to stop laughing.
Scott sighed and we stopped at traffic lights.
Scott started rambling about Allison and I zoned out until I saw Lydia's car...oh no.
'I mean what if she doesn't come back?' Scott asks worried and stiles sees the car too.
'I think she will come back.' I said
'Really?' Scott asks hopeful with his puppy eyes. Oh holy moly....
'...yeah.' I said smiling
'Do you think she will be back at school?' Scott asks
'Yeah.' I repeated
'Definitely.' Stiles makes a hint for Scott and he sees her.
I then see Allison look alarmed and duck while Lydia and stiles time there windows down.
'Hey!' Stiles says waving and they ignore him.
'Screw you too.' I said hopping out there car and jumping in the back of Lydia's.
'Woah there Jess.' Lydia says
'Sorry.' I apologise, 'those boys equal hell.' I explained and then Lydia speeds fast making me slam against the seat without a seatbelt.
'Omg!' Allison repeats and we pull over seeing the boys behind us and they stop too.
'Why did they stop?' Allison asks
'Its Scott and stiles. You really want to apply logic to those two?' Lydia says and I fist pump her
'Thank you finally!' Someone understands finally and it made me happy.