CHAPTER 7 - NO SCHOOL

ISAACS POV

when I finally got back to Normal I saw Jessica on the floor, unconscious.
Erika and Boyd were know where in sight.

///////

'I need mr stilinski!' I yelled to the woman in the police office and she walked out of the room.
I had Jessica in my arms and by her heartbeat she was alive.
'What do you- Jess?' The sheriff them came out and I handed her to him.
'I found her at a back ally.' I lied and he nodded.
'She's not hurt.' I said which made me worry. Was she a werewolf?
'Ok thank you...Isaac?' He said and I nodded.
'Thanks Isaac.' He said and I sighed walking away.

JESSIES POV

I woke up to see dad infront of me.
'Dad?' I groaned and he nodded.
'Are you ok?' He asked and I nodded.
'What about all the blood?' He asked
'It wasn't mine I saw a dog...and then there's people.' These lies were easy.
'Ok get some rest.' He said and then he got a phone Call and left the room.
Coming back he sighed.
'Allisons mothers dead.' He said and my eyes bulged.
'What!' I yelled and he shook his head walking out.

Damn it! I keep on missing things!!

///////

I woke up the next morning to see Derek climbing through my window.
'Hi.' I must of surprised him because he jumped and fell through the window hitting he floor with a light bump.
'Are you ok?' He asked and I nodded standing up and seeing the blood covering me.
'Let me just change.' I said taking my shirt off infront of him. What can I say! I have no shame...
I then grabbed a grey t shirt and threw it on.
'So...what happened with Lydia?' I asked
'My uncle is sort of back from the dead.' He said scratching the back of his head.
'I would be shocked but with everything you must be happy right?' I said and he sighed sitting on the end of my bed.
'He's a homocidal maniac.' Derek bluntly stated
'Ok then....' I said walking to
The bathroom.
'Where are you going?' Derek asked
'Shower. Wanna come?'I cheekily answered and he rolled his eyes.

I washed the horrific memories of yesterday off me.
I did a bit of makeup and dresses in a grey t-shirt and shorts.

'Right so...lift ?' I asked Derek and he lifted up his car keys jumping out the window.
'Bye!' I called out the house and dad stopped me.
'Your not going to school today.' He stated
'Why?' I asked
'Because not a few hours ago your were found unconscious with blood all over you.' He stated and i sighed.
'Fiinneneeeeeee.' I sang walking back into my room.

To Derek from Jessie: hale no school come through window. ;)
To Jessie from Derek: Ok.

He then climbed through my window (not falling) and sat on my beanbag.

To Jessie from stiles: where r u?!
To stiles from Jessie: off explain later and ask Isaac if u want but plz don't bully him :*
To Jessie from stiles: we will see...

I sighed and threw my phone off my bed.
'So what are we doing?' He asked
'Movie?' I asked and he rolled his eyes.
'Your such a cliche.' He said sitting on the bed next to me
'What are we watching?' He asked answered giving in and I evilly smirked.
'Erm.....twilight!' I said clicking It and he sighed.
I pulled the covers over us and he froze.
'You gonna take your shoes off?' I asked and he froze before nodding and tossing them to the side.

🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫

About half way into the movie he started complaining about Jacob black and I laughed.
'But it hurts a lot more! You don't just turn!' He said pointing at the screen vigorously.
'It's a movie. They think it's all fake' I said and he scoffed.
'Dumb asses.' He mumbled.
''It's 12:30.' he said and I nodded getting out the bed and walking down the stairs.
'You coming hale?' I asked and he nodded walking behind me.

'You seriously have never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!' I exclaimed and he nodded while I began to make them.
'Toast or bread?' I asked waving some bread in his face.
'Bread..' He said watching me as I grabbed the peanut butter and jam from the cupboard and proceeded to make the heavenly food.
'So what did you eat as a kid?' I asked and he laughed.
'Chocolate spread.' He said enthusiastically.
'My mom loved that!' I exclaimed tucking into my sandwich and handing the other to Derek.

'This is good!' He Exclaimed taking a larger bite and spreading the contents in his cheeks.
'Hale!' I said and he stopped Himself.
'You got...' I pointed to around my face and he wiped the only part that had nothing in it.
'Come here..' I muttered getting a towel and wiping it off like you would do to a toddler.
'Open your mouth.' I ordered and he did, I then stuffed the towel in his mouth and took another bite of my sandwich.
'Yum..' I groaned and he threw the slobber filled towel at my sandwich knocking it out of my hands and onto the floor.
'Dick!' I yelled and he laughed.
'Come here!' I ordered pouncing on his and trying to get payback.
'Are werewolves ticklish?' I asked and his face dropped, looking anxious.
'Oh they are...' I smirked sitting on him so he couldn't move.
I wasn't thinking out where I was sitting.
'Argh!' I dramatically yelled tickling any skin I could find and as he tried to push me off.
'S-stop!!!' He ordered between laughs and I carried on.
I tickled his chest and then his shirt rose a bit which meant I was then tickling his bare chest...........well this got awkward.
I got up quickly and he sighed standing up and revealing a hard on.
'I bit my lip.' And then stiles walked in.
'Hey Jess I came to check up-' he stopped when he saw Derek.
'Derek?' He asked and then I stood infront of him pushing him behind the counter to cover his friend.
I whispered the information in his ear and his eyes bulged.
'Stiles bad time.' I said and he looked confused between us.
'What is he doing here!' Stiles yelled
'He was.....he was......' I turned to Derek
'You explain.' I said and he gave me a glare
'I was...checking in her injuries because Isaac called me saying he was worried.' The lies spilled out of his mouth
'And I'm ok.'
'That she is.' Derek commented
'So I was just leaving.' Derek said and when he moved I noticed his ''friend'' was gone.
'Bye.' I waved and me gave me a smile.
A very thin lip quiver but it was a smile.
'You have peanut butter!' Stiles squealed and I chuckled handing him the rest of my sandwich (he he he! He didn't know it had been on the floor)

After he had gobbled that down he lectured me, and after he had lectured me he left me and I was a peace again.
'Hale?' I asked walking into my room to see if he had actually left.
Turns out he had.