|Year 4| {16}

"I can't believe that you are a prefect now! That is so grown up", Samantha told Lily, while they both had lunch together in the Great Hall, sitting at the Ravenclaw table.

They decided it would be the  safest grounds, because neither of them wanted to sit at each others table. Samantha grabbed some more food and tried to fit most of it into her mouth, which made her look like a hamster.

"How the hell do you eat so much but have such a great figure?", Lily asked laughing while Samantha tried to swallow everything.

"I was asking myself the same thing", a familiar voice appeared behind the two girls, making Samantha choke on her food. She spat everything on her plate and turned as red as Lily's hair. She had never felt this embarrassed, quickly trying to hide the half eaten potato on her plate. Aaron just laughed and sat next to her, getting some food onto his plate as well.

"How are my favorite girls doing? I heard that you became a prefect as well. Just like me, woho." Aaron winked at Lily and gestured his hand towards the metal clip on his robe that read 'Prefect'.

"Lily, is this weirdo bothering you?"

"No, Potter. I don't need zou to help me. Just leave me alone, will you?", Lily responded, rolling her eyes at him.

Samantha got up to be face to face with the jerk. Ever since she had finished the map, they started annoying her brother again, and even worse, her brother tried some of his spells on them as well.
He was one of the brightest students in Hogwarts, but Samantha had to watch as he turned it all into Dark Magic. Only Lily could convince him not to fall into the Dark side completely.

"Come on Lily, let's go to the lake. There is too much ego in this room."

Lily chuckled and got up, but before she linked arms with Samantha , she gave James the death stare.

____

"What a beautiful day. And you two ladies just make is even better", Severus greeted them when Lily and Samantha arrieved at the lake.

"You are such a charmer, Sev", Lily laughed, sitting next to him.

"Don't mind me." Samantha smiled from ear to ear , seeing these two so close.

"And don't mind us", Sirius said.

The marauders came from the castle. James was sweating a little, because he ran to grab his friends, telling them where Severus was.

"Just leave us alone, Potter", Lily said angrily. She and Severus got up and Samantha grabbed her wand. Either to stop Sev from doing something stupid or to join in, she wasn't sure jet.

"I can't understand what you see in that douche bag. You should date me instead!", James joked, when really, he wasn't joking at all. He had taken a liking in this girl and when he saw her the first time this year, he was sure that it was love. And he would fight for her, no matter how long it took.

Lily rolled her eyes: "Why can't you see that I am not interested in arrongant toerags?"

"Ouch, that hurt my feelings", James said, trying to sound sarcastic.

"Just leave us alone!", Samantha said, but her words only seemed to make James more furious.

"Watch me!", he yelled and took out his wand. Before anyone could react, he said: "Levicorpus!"