|Year 2| {8}

The match had been going on for an hour now and the score was 00:60 for Ravenclaw. They were a damn good team, especially Aaron. He seemed to always know where the opponent threw the ball and made it impossible for either of the chasers to score a goal.

"Snape, turn on your skills for gods sake! I know you are better than this", Bradley screamed when Samantha flew towards the hoops again. And he was right. She saw that smirk on Aarons face that she knew meant: 'I told you we were going to win'. He even winked at her and the last times she had to admit, it distracted her.

But now she focused entirely on the goal and the Quaffle in her hand. She would do a maneuver that she learned as a bird, not sure if it would work here but it was worth a try. Just five meters before the goal, she shot into the air, higher and higher and now all eyes were on her.

"What are you doing?", she heard someone from the crowd scream, but she just ignored it. After a second of waiting, she let herself drop to the ground, slowly spiraling in the process. A normal person would probably get sick, but she had turned her eyes into the ones of an eagle and so she could still see everything very clearly. A little above the goal, she threw the ball and due to her spiraling, it flew right into the hoop next to the one Aaron was protecting.

"What on earth was that? I have never seen this maneuver but HOLY CRAP! It was awesome! Ten points for Slytherin and someone introduce me to that chaser?", the commentator, who was a fourth year Hufflepuff, screamed.

The crowd in green cheered and clapped and whistled, making Samantha feel happier than ever. She flew back up and now winked at Aaron, satisfaction as well as adrenalin flowing through her veins.

"That's what I'm talking about", Bradley screamed and gave her a pat on the back.

"Concentrate, everyone!", Emma shouted from high up, where she was looking for the snitch.

"When did you learn that move? I didn't show it to you", Sky said when she flew over to her teammate to congratulate.

"Just instinct, I guess", Samantha lied but she could tell that Sky didn't really believe her. "Let's just win, I'll tell you later."

"It looks like the seekers have seen the snitch and are now going after it, but Kane seems to be faster. They are both racing towards Snape, Vanity surpasses her but WHY is Kane stopping?"

Samantha knew why. She had made the back of her hand look golden like the snitch, which is what Dorian saw and that was why he stopped. Now that her hand looked normal again, he shook his head in confusion and quickly tired to regain speed to catch up with Emma.

"Ohh and Vanity is so close. Kane is trying so hard to get back in the front but she is stretching out her right arm aaaand EMMA VANITY CAUGHT THE SNITCH! 150 points to Slytherin. What a match, I love how Samantha Snape turned everything around. 160:60. Kane must have looked into the chasers eyes and he was just too distracted. At least that's what I would be if-"

"Trevor!"

"Sorry professor. I guess this is a little step for Slytherin towards the cup, but nothing is clear yet. Very great game though."

Trevor kept talking, but nobody listened to him anymore. The Slytherins were celebrating, the Ravenclaws cursing.

"I guess you did win", Aaron told Samantha when shaking her hand. "Doesn't seem like you need my help with your Quidditch skills though", he added, making her heart drop. Didn't he want to spent time with her?

"You are too good already. But if you want we can still do it."

"Sure, tonight?", Samantha asked, excited like never before. They were the last people to still shake hands and while all the Slytherins ran towards the changing rooms now to get changed , the two of them still stood in the middle of the Quidditch field.

"I can't tonight. I have a thing." Samantha quickly let go of his hand. It was a full moon tonight. This couldn't be a coincidence.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then", she said, smiling and running after the other Slytherins. Maybe she needed to show him that he could trust her with his secret. She would just be at the Shrieking Shack again and this time she would face the werewolf. There had to be a way in.

__

Samantha waited until everyone in her dorm had fallen asleep before she quietly got out of bed. She turned into the prefect from Gryffindor in the empty common room, and walked through the corridors. Luckily, she met nobody and when she walked outside, she turned into a big wolf. Hopefully she could take on a werewolf like this.

Right when she had turned, she smelled the stench again, and it wasn't coming from the Shack but rather the Whomping willow. Confused, she walked towards it, seeing a boy with a stick, poking something at the roots, making the willow freeze in action.

The moon wasn't out yet, but it was very risky to play with the whomping willow now, Samantha thought to herself, but when the boy suddenly disappeared into the ground, she understood: It was a way into the shrieking Shack.

Quietly and with enough distance, she followed the boy. It was moist and dark in the tunnels and by the end of it there were stairs leading back up to the ground.
A human scream that was so full of pain echoed through the tunnels and the wolf whimpered.

Slowly and carefully, the grey wolf kept going, until it was at the door of the house. Unsure of what to do, it just stood there, but through the crack of the door, it could see a boy on the floor, his bones cracking and his face changimg.

Samantha could still tell that the person who was turning into a werewolf before her was no other than Remus Lupin. She didn't know if to feel relieved that it wasn't Aaron or not, she just knew that she had to somehow help Remus.

The wolf walked into the room and could feel the spell surrounding the room. There was no going back. All the wood and the furniture was scratched and demolished, there was blood on the blanket of the bed.

"What? Are you a person? Or an animal?", Remus asked when he say the big wolf, panik in his eyes. He was sweating and had taken all his clothes off,  leaving them somewhere safe since he wasn't the richest kid.

Samantha only growled, she didn't want to give her identity away. She walked over to Remus and licked his face, making him laugh for just a short while. Then, fur started to grow everywhere on his body and he completely turned into an animal.

Here it goes, Samantha thought as she and the werewolf walked circles around each other. She was a little bigger and hoped that she would also be stronger.

The werewolf growled, then without any warning it attacked. The wolf bared his teeth and fought the wolf off. But instead of giving up, the werewolf kept attacking, until the wolf grabbed the back of it's neck with it's teeth, holding it in a way that it couldn't attack anymore.

The werewolf howled and fought, but it didn't help. Slowly, it stopped fighting and after an hour or so, Samantha thought it would be safe to put him down. She had gotten some wounds from his claws that she wanted to clean with her tongue and she hoped that the werewolf would not attack again.

When she let him go, the animal quickly ran into a corner, licking it's wounds, which is what she did as well. Just when she thought that it was over, the werewolf attacked again.

Come on!I am trying to help! Why are you fighting me? , she wanted to scream but only barking left her mouth.

But the werewolf stopped. Somehow he seemed to think. Then he backed away and howled at Samantha. In a very weird way she understood what he wanted to tell her. That he didn't have the beast under control, that he could never fight it until now.

The grey wolf howled as well and somehow they managed to actually play with each other from then on. They chased each others tales, pulled the blanket from both sides or scratched the wood together.

And when the sun rose the next morning and Remus appeared again, he smiled at the wolf: "Thank you, whoever you are. This has been the best full moon ever."

Samantha was too tired to answer so she licked his face again and then dissapeared through the tunnels. She knew that she couldn't go into the hospital wing to get her wounds checked put because even though she liked Remus, she didn't trust him with her secret, even though she would keep his safe.