|Year 3| {11}

"Why are you still wearing that necklace?", Sky asked, just seconds after I walked into their compartment.

"Sky! We have talked about this. Please just leave it alone, I don't want to fight anymore", Samantha replied.

"Fine. I still don't understand."

"What do you have planned for the first Hogsmeade trip?", Samantha quickly changed the subject and because Sky also felt sick of arguing with her best friend, she went with it. Just when she wanted to explain what she wanted to, Regulus poked his head into the compartment: "There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere."

He walked in with with his huge suitcase , which Sky always made fun of because it was bigger than hers. 

"Who told you you could come in?", Samantha joked, but hugged him right after. She hadn't seen him for the whole summer because his family went on a trip to spain. Although he had been in the sun for weeks, Regulus still managed to look pale, she noticed. 

"I am starving, and my Kreacher forgot to pack sweets", Regulus complained when the train had left the station and they now rode through beautiful landscape.

"I'll go get you something from the trolley, I have to go pee anyways", Samantha offered and Regulus gave her some money. "Thanks, Sammy."

Samantha just smiled and left their compartment to look for the trolley with sweets. When she had already walked through half the train, she finally found it. The sweets looked so delicious it made her mouth water. Maybe Reg would give her something because she bought them for him. 

"Five chocolate frogs, three liquorice wands and a bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, please", she ordered, making the old lady smile: "You have quite the hunger for such a small lady. 3 galleons and 11 sickles that is."

"It's not only for me. Here you are", Samantha replied, giving the lady the required money. She got her sweets and made her way back to the compartment, feeling like she would hardly be able to resist snacking one of  the liquorice wands. 

"Oi, Sam!", Remus shouted as he saw the girl walk by, her blue hair standing out as always. Samantha turned around , her arms full of sweets and smiled when she recognized her werwolf friend. 

"Hey! How are you? You look quite good considering the circumstances", Samantha said, because there was a fullmoon tomorrow and usually, Remus would look super worried and very sick the days before. But today, he was happy and had no bags under his eyes. 

"Well, I have you for a friend now, don't I? Come into the compartment with me, I'll tell you more about it", Remus suggested. 

"Fine. But if anyone steals any of my candy I'll strangle them", Samantha threatened, putting as much as she could fit into her pockets. Now she only had to carry the bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. 

"I can't guarantee anything. But I spend the whole summer trying to tell the other guys that you are a nice girl. Peter is willing to give you another shot and the other two will come around as well."

"As long as you don't tell them-"

"I would never tell them!", Remus insisted, pushing Samantha into the compartment with three boys waiting. 

"Ew, now it smells like snake in here", Sirius said, holding his nose and wagging his other hand  in the air. 

"Do snakes even smell?", Samantha asked while she sat down next to Remus. He chuckled, but nobody had an answer to her question. 

"What I wanted to tell you. The guys know about me" Remus explained, leaving the girl with more questions than before. 

"His furry little problem", Sirius explained. Samantha was quite impressed with the guys for keeping so calm. And for accepting their friend as a werewolf. She wasn't sure if either Sky or Reg would still continue being friends with him. 

"Oh, so that's good I guess."

"That's good I guess? We will help him, we will become animagi and stroll through the woods with him", James said with such confidence in his eyes that Sam couldn't laugh. They actually meant it. 

"You do know how hard that is, right?", she said, but Remus gave her a look, telling her that he had already tried everything to stop them from doing so. 

"And you don't know us. We made a freaking map from the Gryffindor tower to the kitchen and some of our secret passages that shows everyone", Sirius blurted out before being punched in the stomach by James. 

"You idiot. Don't tell her!", James said, but it was too late. Samantha had big eyes: "What? You're bluffing. Hogwarts is undetectable, it is impossible to draw a map of it."

"Not if the map only shows Hogwarts itself, not the relation to the location. We tried drawing Hogsmeade on the map as well but it would just vanish", Remus explained, getting a disappointed look from James. 

"Guys! This girl is our enemy! Don't tell her our darkest secrets! How did she find out that you are a werewolf anyways and why did you even get her a gift?"

"She helped me out in a time of need and I gave her the gift because I was thankful. Plus, it looks great with her hair", Remus explained, smiling because I was still wearing it. 

"Are you two in love or something", Sirius asked with a tone in his voice that neither of the others could interpret. 

"No!", both of them said in a union, giggling when they noticed. 

"Whatever", Sirius said, pulling out a piece of old parchment. James looked alarmed: "What are you doing? Showing her? Are you mad?"

"I've seen her draw. She is pretty good. And look at this crappy thing. You can barely recognize anything and the proportion is completely wrong. She could help us", Sirius explained and Remus smiled like it was christmas morning: "This is amazing, Sirius!"

"Don't think I'm doing this because I like her or want her as a friend. I just think that she could be useful."

"Hey, I am sitting right here, you know? But I will help if you stop annoying my brother", Samantha said, her arms crossed in front of her chest. 

"Never in a million years!", James shouted. 

"We'll do it!", Remus said. 

"Great. I'll finish the drawing  of Hogwarts as soon as possible. It was great making deals with you", Samantha smiled, satisfied with the outcome of this meeting. She got up and left, closing the door behind her. 

"We never said for how long we would stopp annoying Snivellus", Sirius smirked, making James a slight bit less grumpy. 

"I still can't believe that we are trusting the enemy."

"You guys trusted me even though I am from the worst family", Sirius said, shugging and putting his feet on Peters lap. 

"You smell", their friend complained, but he didn't bother pushing the feet off his legs, because he knew that Sirius would just annoy him until he would give in. 

"She is a really nice girl, you will see. She has a good heart and when she is with the right people maybe she will choose the right side at the end", Remus said, still having to smile when he remembered how she was still wearing his necklace.